Planet Fitness Strikes Again

Good old PF never ceases to amuse

Personally, I identify as a baby so I like to go to the gym, shit myself then lie there crying until someone changes me. Then I suck their tits.

I’m not fan of PF, but it does raise an interesting topic under the “no intimidation” M.O.

Despite an individual identifying as a woman, if they’re still looking like a seriously large, possibly ‘intimidating’ man, is it unreasonable to think that some of the women in the locker room might feel a little bothered?

S

Another adult baby here. I should get disability support pension for my adult baby syndrome.

I have found that the best way to combat a business that engages in practices I do not agree with is to not give them my money.

I’d really love to know did this ‘wo-man’ have balls? If so (teabag et al. integrum) then end of argunent! Get with the program brother’ you are a man…and until you transition past that ‘meat n two veg’ predicament you find yourself in then expect people to see you as you are…a man!

Now that I think about it the same rules apply for hairy backs n holes, man jaws, five o’clock shadows and Hulk Hogan voices…shit I’ve just described a whole bunch of the female population…now I am confused? So where do you draw the line?

PF gets to draw their own line, and they choose to allow people to use the locker room corresponding to their gender identity. In other words, if you are a man but choose to identify as a woman while at PF, it’s hunky-dory with them. And if you’re a woman who feels uncomfortable changing in front of another woman (albeit one with wedding tackle) then that’s your problem.

I agree that ultimately the most important thing with stupid businesses is to vote with your dollars. However, the intellectual dissonance of the “judgment free zone” has always bothered me. What they really mean is that we only judge the people who we think should be judged. Which is what everyone else does.

I tried to get a PF t-shirt in XXL, no luck. I feel judged.

Co-Ed locker rooms and pizza day?? Win Win

Straight men need to start going into the planet fitness women’s locker room and claim to be lesbians trapped in men’s bodies. Strip down and stare at women. Bonus points if you can get an erection, although that’s probably impossible given the average woman in a planet fitness.

[quote]TheKraken wrote:
I tried to get a PF t-shirt in XXL, no luck. I feel judged. [/quote]

With their member base I would expect S, M and L to be harder to come by than XXL

Unless they are just sold out of the largest sides due to high demand.

How are they not sued out of business yet?

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

Unless they are just sold out of the largest sides due to high demand.[/quote]

I see what you did there.

this topic is really pretty wild… I mean, it’s an issue of women’s privacy… but damn, they are literally eating each other in social media.

one side is ‘thuper tolerant’ and thinks men should be allowed to change in women’s locker rooms, the other wants to have a nice private little haven where they don’t have to see dicks (how unreasonable and intolerant, right?)

ive never seen women try so hard to take rights away from other women.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’m not fan of PF
[/quote]

I am, though not as a gym. I don’t really consider them a gym. I admire that they have an ingenious business model.

Wait till some guy begins to identify himself as a transgender woman but who happens to be a lesbian.

I don’t know about you guys, but pretending to be a transgender woman so I can get into a women’s locker room takes all of the magic out of it. Peepholes were good enough for my dad’s generation, they were good enough for Porky’s and they should be good enough for us.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’m not fan of PF
[/quote]

I am, though not as a gym. I don’t really consider them a gym. I admire that they have an ingenious business model.[/quote]

I am quite jelly of their business model.

It’s not about the magic of seeing naked women (this is planet fitness we are talking about, so the quality is probably not good). It’s the magic of showing how absolutely asinine the policy is.

[quote]jeremielemauvais wrote:
Wait till some guy begins to identify himself as a transgender woman but who happens to be a lesbian.[/quote]

It’s too bad professional female athletes make no money…

[quote]twojarslave wrote:
I don’t know about you guys, but pretending to be a transgender woman so I can get into a women’s locker room takes all of the magic out of it. Peepholes were good enough for my dad’s generation, they were good enough for Porky’s and they should be good enough for us.[/quote]

Kudos for the Porky’s reference