I’m in love with the 3rd girl. [/quote]

The one in the towel?

It is Push…

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]anothrjrzmike wrote:

I’m in love with the 3rd girl. [/quote]

The one in the towel?[/quote]

No, the one with the vagina.

These adds would discourage me from going to planet fitness.

But, then, I am heterosexual.

Edit:

Here you go:

Those commercials are for people with no self esteem or clue about working out.

“If you want to spend $10 a month, and do mindless cardio; join planet fitness.”

[quote]Aggv wrote:

“If you want to spend $10 a month, and do mindless cardio; join planet fitness.” [/quote]

still think it’s better than spending that $10 bucks on shit junk food and sitting on the couch…

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

“If you want to spend $10 a month, and do mindless cardio; join planet fitness.” [/quote]

still think it’s better than spending that $10 bucks on shit junk food and sitting on the couch…[/quote]

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

still think it’s better than spending that $10 bucks on shit junk food and sitting on the couch…[/quote]

Wait, what gym had all the hot WEEMINZ?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Wait, what gym had all the hot WEEMINZ?[/quote]
:slight_smile:

Cross fit

I just found out a few days ago there is a crossfit gym in walking distance of my office. Hmmm. Perhaps I should investigate.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I just found out a few days ago there is a crossfit gym in walking distance of my office. Hmmm. Perhaps I should investigate.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

$10 a month for unlimited pizza every Monday? That sounds incredible

“We’re not a gym; we’re a garbage dump teeming with the weakest examples of “human” the world had to offer. FREE PIZZA AND FAILURE!”

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I just found out a few days ago there is a crossfit gym in walking distance of my office. Hmmm. Perhaps I should investigate.[/quote]

just don’t do cross fit or you’ll be skinny and friend zoned

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

just don’t do cross fit or you’ll be skinny and friend zoned[/quote]

I don’t know. I think I could play the uncoordinated meathead who needs assistance in learning the “right” way to do things.

It could even get my wife motivated to come train.

Are there any women who do crossfit seriously and act like a lot of the so-called douche-bag male crossfitters?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I don’t know. I think I could play the uncoordinated meathead who needs assistance in learning the “right” way to do things.

It could even get my wife motivated to come train.[/quote]

You could do that in Yoga class too.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

It could even get my wife motivated to come train.[/quote]

“so my crotch is supposed to go where? guide me with your hands…”