Plane-Missile Planes:Difference?

Here is a 30 second clip of Tim Roemer, a former 9/11 Commissioner being interviewed. Listen for his “mistake”.

On an unrelated note, since I’m going on vacation this summer, I should go order my “missile-airplane” tickets on-line.

Dustin

[quote]Dustin wrote:
Here is a 30 second clip of Tim Roemer, a former 9/11 Commissioner being interviewed. Listen for his “mistake”.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d11_1172927827

On an unrelated note, since I’m going on vacation this summer, I should go order my “missile-airplane” tickets on-line.

Dustin[/quote]

I think it depends on what planet you are choosing to vacation on.

On an unrelated note, it’s guys like you who make me feel happy that I stayed away from mushrooms and acid.

Peace brother and have a nice trip.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d11_1172927827
[/quote]

Wow! People actually watch CNN and then post videos up of it on the web?! Wonders never cease.

[quote]On an unrelated note, since I’m going on vacation this summer, I should go order my “missile-airplane” tickets on-line.

Dustin[/quote]

That was completely unrelated, you should start another thread about your trip and put spoilers at the end so those of us who want the brief version of your escapades can skim it and those of us who don’t care can skip it all together. It should probably be on the “Get a Life” forum as well.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

Dustin[/quote]

Nice Freudian slip…

Of course there are Rumsfeld’s Freudian slips…

"…it’s physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we’re talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center…

“…or the people who shot down the plane over Pennsylvania…”

Regardless of WHAT actually hit the Pentagon, the sad fact remains that you have to step soooo far outside the bounds of reality, reasoning and rational thought to think that a lumbering, hijacked, jumbo jet could fly over the most heavily guarded airspace IN THE WORLD for almost TWO WHOLE FREAKIN’ HOURS without being intercepted by a single military jet, and then finally slam into DOD’s headquarters.

If you can believe thats what actually happened without some type of “intervention”, then you can quite literally believe ANYTHING.

On top of that, they have Transportation Secretary, Norman Mineta’s 9/11 testimony that Cheney and crew were tracking the jet the whole way into the Pentagon from AT LEAST 50 miles out… essentially confirming the “stand down” orders.

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Of course there are Rumsfeld’s Freudian slips…

"…it’s physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we’re talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center…

“…or the people who shot down the plane over Pennsylvania…”

Regardless of WHAT actually hit the Pentagon, the sad fact remains that you have to step soooo far outside the bounds of reality, reasoning and rational thought to think that a lumbering, hijacked, jumbo jet could fly over the most heavily guarded airspace IN THE WORLD for almost TWO WHOLE FREAKIN’ HOURS without being intercepted by a single military jet, and then finally slam into DOD’s headquarters.

If you can believe thats what actually happened without some type of “intervention”, then you can quite literally believe ANYTHING.

On top of that, they have Transportation Secretary, Norman Mineta’s 9/11 testimony that Cheney and crew were tracking the jet the whole way into the Pentagon from AT LEAST 50 miles out… essentially confirming the “stand down” orders.

[/quote]

None of which could be done without the aliens helping, particularly with the global memory erasing device, which we all know doesn’t work on everyone. Especially those that use…shielding.

[quote]hedo wrote:
None of which could be done without the aliens helping, particularly with the global memory erasing device, which we all know doesn’t work on everyone. Especially those that use…shielding.
[/quote]

Knowledge disproves knowledge. Sarcasm only makes for some entertainment here and there.

[quote]hedo wrote:
[/quote]

Oddly enough thats more believable than our military not being able to get a single fighter jet to DC inside of 2 hours.

Hell from where I’m at, I could have DRIVEN the almost two hours down to the Pentagon after I saw the WTC get hit and arrived there before the fighter jets, had I known.

Two hours is so far past the point of believability that, that issue ALONE is almost enough to debunk the “official story”.

[quote]lucasa wrote:

That was completely unrelated, you should start another thread about your trip and put spoilers at the end so those of us who want the brief version of your escapades can skim it and those of us who don’t care can skip it all together. [/quote]

I’m married, so there won’t be much to talk about. :frowning:

Dustin

[quote]lucasa wrote:

Wow! People actually watch CNN and then post videos up of it on the web?! Wonders never cease.
[/quote]

We’re told that a jet airplane crashes into the Pentagon, not a missile as some “conspiracy kooks” have said. Then an official who worked on the committee that gave us the official story slips up and says a missile hit the Pentagon. You don’t find that odd in the least bit?

And I’m the one accused of taking drugs?

Dustin

[quote]Dustin wrote:
lucasa wrote:

We’re told that a jet airplane crashes into the Pentagon, not a missile as some “conspiracy kooks” have said. Then an official who worked on the committee that gave us the official story slips up and says a missile hit the Pentagon. You don’t find that odd in the least bit?

And I’m the one accused of taking drugs?

Dustin [/quote]

What happened to the people on the flight? Do they have them in a Motel 6 somewhere? The conspiracy video “Loose Change” had the PA coroner saying his job was done as there were no bodies. I guess the government killed everyone on both planes. Sounds like a plan.

Think about it. If it was a missile, where are the passengers? Where’s the plane? You tell me.
And if you aren’t on drugs, get some. Only kidding, I’m in no position to knock anyone that has used drugs.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
hedo wrote:

Knowledge disproves knowledge. Sarcasm only makes for some entertainment here and there.[/quote]

Wow…very Yoda like.

Unfortunately the subject matter is more of a running joke then a serious matter to discuss.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

We’re told that a jet airplane crashes into the Pentagon, not a missile as some “conspiracy kooks” have said. Then an official who worked on the committee that gave us the official story slips up and says a missile hit the Pentagon. You don’t find that odd in the least bit?[/quote]

1. Google/Lexis the phrase “planes used as missiles” and see how many hits you get between 9/11/01 and now. I’ve yet to see a Freudian Slip as a headline.

2. Odd? Maybe. But, IMO, Freudian slips as a whole are an anachronism. Most don’t make sense, a good deal are done for comedic effect and the relatively small percentage that actually are the ‘subconscious mind speaking out’ are far from any sort of real implication or culpability. And if I overreacted to everything that I found to be this “odd”, I’d go nuts. Quickly.

Have you ever heard a Freudian slip defined; “When you say one thing, but mean your mother.”? Do you really think the speaker is actually sleeping with their mother? Do you think screaming “Aha! You do sleep with your mom!” implicates their incest or your mental instability? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

1. Once again, this doesn’t constitute real proof of anything, but you act as if it almost implicates a whole host of things. I know you and your ilk won’t get it, but exercising a little common sense, doing some research, and fleshing out alternate scenarios rather than jumping at every “clue” would go a long way to establishing credibility. Instead, you guys grasp at explanations that don’t make sense (well, JTF anyway) for issues that are, at best, tangentially relevant and extrapolate them to the entire conspiracy. Which usually serves to discredit your cause rather than implicate the conspirators.

“Crazy theories: one, regular theories: a billion.”- Philip J. Fry

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
hedo wrote:

Knowledge disproves knowledge. Sarcasm only makes for some entertainment here and there.[/quote]

It’s a lot easier than asking questions, we may not like the answers and then be confronted to speak up or do something about it.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
brucevangeorge wrote:
hedo wrote:

Knowledge disproves knowledge. Sarcasm only makes for some entertainment here and there.

It’s a lot easier than asking questions, we may not like the answers and then be confronted to speak up or do something about it.[/quote]

Are you really saying this about hedo?

[quote]hedo wrote:
Wow…very Yoda like.

Unfortunately the subject matter is more of a running joke then a serious matter to discuss.
[/quote]

If you ACTUALLY believe there was ever a day, within at least the past 30 to 40 years that the military couldn’t get a single fighter jet to DC inside of two hours – then I contend that there is no WAY you are really in the military.

[quote]lucasa wrote:

1. Odd? Maybe. But, IMO, Freudian slips as a whole are an anachronism. Most don’t make sense, a good deal are done for comedic effect and the relatively small percentage that actually are the ‘subconscious mind speaking out’ are far from any sort of real implication or culpability. And if I overreacted to everything that I found to be this “odd”, I’d go nuts. Quickly.

[/quote]

I thought it was odd as well, hence I posted the link. I wasn’t using it to say that it was undeniable proof. I just found the comment funny, considering the individual that said it and what is job is/was.

Dustin

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
hedo wrote:
Wow…very Yoda like.

If you ACTUALLY believe there was ever a day, within at least the past 30 to 40 years that the military couldn’t get a single fighter jet to DC inside of two hours – then I contend that there is no WAY you are really in the military. [/quote]

I’m not anymore. I was. The topic you went with wasn’t “couldn’t” it was “didn’t”. Stay on the point.

How about you secret squirel…weren’t you a secret operative who left the reservation and now the government is trying to stop you from spreading the truth!

So if someone doesn’t believe a kook even after their delusional fantasies have been refuted time after time on this website and in the general public, they are the ones who don’t understand how the world works…enough, it’s over guys…your wrong time to pick up on something new.

Guys nobody takes you seriously, never did. You are shitting up a good site where people with similar interests talk about training ideas and politics of the day. Take it someplace where you aren’t being ridiculed.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
brucevangeorge wrote:
hedo wrote:

It’s a lot easier than asking questions, we may not like the answers and then be confronted to speak up or do something about it.[/quote]

The questions have been answered, paraonid fantasies are what remain.

Mental patients also think their doctors are insane…doesn’t make them so.

[quote]hedo wrote:
I’m not anymore. I was. The topic you went with wasn’t “couldn’t” it was “didn’t”. Stay on the point. [/quote]

“Didn’t” is right. But then I must have a higher opinion of the military than I really should - but obviously you know better.

So WAS IT the MILITARY that let the American people down – or were the hijackers so ingeniously clever that they knew they could fly a jumbo jet unimpeded for almost two hours, straight into the Pentagon?

I tend not to put the hijackers on such a high pedestal myself, but maybe I should reconsider. Imagine putting so much effort and years of training into something that, to most people, would seem like an IMPOSSIBILITY. Obviously they actually COUNTED ON the incompetence of the military as part of the plan.

I’m starting to see now why you hold the hijackers in such high regard – they were military GENIUSES. How did I not see that?

[quote]How about you secret squirel…weren’t you a secret operative who left the reservation and now the government is trying to stop you from spreading the truth!

So if someone doesn’t believe a kook even after their delusional fantasies have been refuted time after time on this website and in the general public, they are the ones who don’t understand how the world works…enough, it’s over guys…your wrong time to pick up on something new.[/quote]

Your right. I see now that I just never gave the hijackers enough credit. Thank you.

[quote]Guys nobody takes you seriously, never did. You are shitting up a good site where people with similar interests talk about training ideas and politics of the day. Take it someplace where you aren’t being ridiculed.
[/quote]

And people are supposed to take you seriously? An ex-military guy who believes the military DIDN’T stop a relatively slow moving plane from hitting the Pentagon despite having a two hour warning?

I guess all in all we should be glad they didn’t hijack a Goodyear blimp and load it down with explosives. The military would’ve never lived down the shear embarrassment of a blimp slow-motion diving into the Pentagon and blowing up after a two hour trek over military airspace…

BTW, when was the last time you spoke with Elvis?