Plan on Competing in About a Year

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
front lat, hard to do when you are alone ahhhh lol[/quote]

Wait…she…she’s…gone?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looking good man, much improved over last time I saw you post pics. Bring those elbows up a little higher in the back double bi and turn the right now out more to showcase the sweep, and voila! good to go.

Good work man.[/quote]

To add to this.

Bring the elbows up without moving the shoulders. Or else youll lose the flare.

Also you want to pronate the humerus in the doouble bicep poses. Rotate the humerus as if you wanted the inside of your arm to face the ceiling.
[/quote]
Trying to picture this… Do you mean externally rotate the humerus?

BBB[/quote]

If you were to put your arms out straight to your sides with palms up and rotate your thumbs back as far as possible and then flex your biceps while pushing your elbows forward that’s essentially how it should look/feel.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
front lat, hard to do when you are alone ahhhh lol[/quote]

Wait…she…she’s…gone?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looking good man, much improved over last time I saw you post pics. Bring those elbows up a little higher in the back double bi and turn the right now out more to showcase the sweep, and voila! good to go.

Good work man.[/quote]

To add to this.

Bring the elbows up without moving the shoulders. Or else youll lose the flare.

Also you want to pronate the humerus in the doouble bicep poses. Rotate the humerus as if you wanted the inside of your arm to face the ceiling.
[/quote]
Trying to picture this… Do you mean externally rotate the humerus?

BBB[/quote]

Yep. Itll add to lat flare and allow the bicep peak to be fully displayed (depeding on the camera angle I guess)

Thanks for the feedback and tips guys ! I appreciate it !

And yeah posing is something I will have to work on if I wanna be competitive. I would probably hire someone to correct me.

I used to do a lot of karate, katas and shit so im guessing this could help me with posing, in some way.

BTW Waylander, she’s not gone, she’s been… replaced… I guess. Lol :blush:

Definitely hire someone to help with your posing if you want to take this seriously. Even some of the bodybuilders I work out with, who have won multiple NPC shows and gone to nationals, hire someone to help with their posing. Pros hire people to help with posing as well.

With that in mind, I don’t think you have a lack of hamstrings at all, I think it is that you don’t know how to flex them properly for the poses. Hamstrings and legs in general are one of the hardest bodyparts to pose properly with and having them hard as hell on stage will separate you from the rest of the pack.

Looking great, zraw. If I can be anywhere near that level in three or four years, I’d be thrilled.

Care to share any measurements or training numbers?

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
Looking great, zraw. If I can be anywhere near that level in three or four years, I’d be thrilled.

Care to share any measurements or training numbers?[/quote]

Arms : 17.1’
Tights : 25’
Chest : 44’
Waist : 30.8’

Those numbers are pre refeed, first thing in the morning.

As far as lifts are concerned… I dont have any idea about my 1 rm and dont care for them either

I dont deadlift, I rack pull from lowest pins…Im not sure what lifts you are looking for so i’ll just throw a couple

Inclined dumbell press : 115 x 14 reps
Dumbell shoulder press : 95 x 13
Rack pull : 515 x 6
Backsquat ATG : 335 x 7

[quote]MeltedFace wrote:
Definitely hire someone to help with your posing if you want to take this seriously. Even some of the bodybuilders I work out with, who have won multiple NPC shows and gone to nationals, hire someone to help with their posing. Pros hire people to help with posing as well.

With that in mind, I don’t think you have a lack of hamstrings at all, I think it is that you don’t know how to flex them properly for the poses. Hamstrings and legs in general are one of the hardest bodyparts to pose properly with and having them hard as hell on stage will separate you from the rest of the pack. [/quote]

Yeah I really think posing is something that can make or break a physique. You may very well be correct with the hamstring comment as even when looking in the mirror and concentrating only on that I really have a hard time contracting them lol

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]MeltedFace wrote:

With that in mind, I don’t think you have a lack of hamstrings at all, I think it is that you don’t know how to flex them properly for the poses. Hamstrings and legs in general are one of the hardest bodyparts to pose properly with and having them hard as hell on stage will separate you from the rest of the pack. [/quote]

Yeah I really think posing is something that can make or break a physique. You may very well be correct with the hamstring comment as even when looking in the mirror and concentrating only on that I really have a hard time contracting them lol[/quote]

Try PIR stretching of the quads before a hamstring session. If the quads are tight, they will inhibit the hamstrings to a degree.

Good luck, you’re looking good at this stage.

BBB[/quote]

Thanks for the tip ! I’ll look into that

Here, a new pic of my legs

I’ll probably use this thread to put up pics regularly, wether its a complete front side back etc etc with all the mandatories or just random pics like thise one

Oh btw, I started wondering if my hamstrings were as shitty as Opheta made it sound.

Since Im having a hard time contracting and really making them pop, I figured i’d take a pic fully relaxed loll.

I see my hamstrings SEEM ok, I just need to learn to pose… i think

Just throwing this randomly, just like I said I would lol

Looking pretty jacked dude!

front delts are really ‘popping’ from in your back double bi, and your erector spine muscles are equally impressive. Does your coach have your offsason diet pretty strict, or are you just “maintaining” calories? I’ve noticed that a lot of coaches have their clients stay lean during the offseason…Good stuff

[quote]hlss09 wrote:
front delts are really ‘popping’ from in your back double bi, and your erector spine muscles are equally impressive. Does your coach have your offsason diet pretty strict, or are you just “maintaining” calories? I’ve noticed that a lot of coaches have their clients stay lean during the offseason…Good stuff[/quote]

Well I would like to give you an answer but I will see this year really… I do want to add a lot more size before stepping on stage so I’ll see how he approach it. I dont mind getting fat he really will have a green card on what we do…

[quote]zraw wrote:
I dont mind getting fat he really will have a green card on what we do…[/quote]

Green Card? Or Green Light? LOL

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
I dont mind getting fat he really will have a green card on what we do…[/quote]

Green Card? Or Green Light? LOL [/quote]

LOL ! Oopsy

Said I would post some random stuff so here is a random front relaxed pre workout

More random stuff coming in… Lol

By the way, Cayo Coco in Cuba has the nicest beach ive ever seen