T Nation

Plan B Pill

has anyone ever heard of anyone slipping the plan b pill to a dude they didn’t like to smite him. Like a bunch of people act like they’re your friends so someone will trust them, eat the food they give away, and then slip it in a drink or some shit. Maybe they call it being “aborted” or something. For example “I was almost aborted” said by someone else in the presence of the person that they had been eyeing to give the plan b pill to.

Hopefully I won’t be aborted for talking about it. People these days though. You’ll never know what some one might think is funny or fun.

I think you meant to post this here http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/this_is_my_gift_to_you

No, I think it belongs here. I really really do. This needs a whole thread dedicated to it. Higher response rate here… and I want to read them.

No.

Yes, and it is horrifying stuff. Their genitals rot off, as they go insane without even realizing either of the two happen, and they are called terms such as schizophrenic and other things… Now, dark, how is your schizophrenia going?

[quote]darkhorse1-1 wrote:
has anyone ever heard of anyone slipping the plan b pill to a dude they didn’t like to smite him. Like a bunch of people act like they’re your friends so someone will trust them, eat the food they give away, and then slip it in a drink or some shit. Maybe they call it being “aborted” or something. For example “I was almost aborted” said by someone else in the presence of the person that they had been eyeing to give the plan b pill to.

Hopefully I won’t be aborted for talking about it. People these days though. You’ll never know what some one might think is funny or fun.[/quote]

Assuming you are talking about levonorgestrel:

Nothing would happen, execept spermatogensis might be impaired for a brief time and he might be mildly puffy around the midsection for a bit.

If coupled with testosterone, he’d have an increase in lean mass and decrease in fat somewhat lesser than if with testosterone alone. He’d also be termporarily infertile. (This combo is the much heralded “male pill.”)

– Mrs. (Dr) Jewbacca

[quote]darkhorse1-1 wrote:

Hopefully I won’t be aborted for talking about it. [/quote]

No, but if you get caught trying to spike another dude’s drink you’ll wish you’d never been born…

Eating seeds is a pastime activity

The toxicity of our city…

this is screwed up. Havent heard of this before. I would rain a fiery death upon someone for trying this shit.

how does this actually work?

found this: How does plan B work? plan B is two pills which you take together. If taken within 72 hours, it prevents pregnancy by doing one of three things:

Temporarily stops the release of an egg from the ovary
Prevents fertilization
Prevents a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus

plan B is a day after pill, not an abortion pill?if you take plan B you will not be terminating a pregnancy.

If you are already pregnant and take plan B, there?s no evidence that plan B will harm you or the fetus.

not really helpful.

Plan B wouldnt do shit to a man.

Unless it failed and his bank account gets wiped later.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]darkhorse1-1 wrote:

Hopefully I won’t be aborted for talking about it. [/quote]

No, but if you get caught trying to spike another dude’s drink you’ll wish you’d never been born…[/quote]

In this case for two reasons:

  1. Just because

  2. For being too stupid to use a laxative like a high functioning douche would.

I like it when Mrs. (Dr.) Jewbacca posts.

I feel as though she has the collective backs of T-Nation from a health perspective

Any time someone posts something like “Tylenol + Tequila - A Winning Combo?” or “Snorting Xanax to Improve REM Sleep” she’s usually in there trying to talk some sense into people.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
I like it when Mrs. (Dr.) Jewbacca posts.

I feel as though she has the collective backs of T-Nation from a health perspective

Any time someone posts something like “Tylenol + Tequila - A Winning Combo?” or “Snorting Xanax to Improve REM Sleep” she’s usually in there trying to talk some sense into people.[/quote]

Does not work, she be too nice.

Anyone who starts down that road needs a bit more of an e-rape.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
I like it when Mrs. (Dr.) Jewbacca posts.

I feel as though she has the collective backs of T-Nation from a health perspective

Any time someone posts something like “Tylenol + Tequila - A Winning Combo?” or “Snorting Xanax to Improve REM Sleep” she’s usually in there trying to talk some sense into people.[/quote]

She is a woman in a male dominated place.

They love being ‘that girl’ when it comes to stuff which would cause harm/injury/death.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Eating seeds is a pastime activity

The toxicity of our city…[/quote]

No, what do you own the world?
How do you own disorder, disorder

I don’t think u trust, in…
my
self-righteous suicideee

tweet

[quote]darkhorse1-1 wrote:
has anyone ever heard of anyone slipping the plan b pill to a dude they didn’t like to smite him. Like a bunch of people act like they’re your friends so someone will trust them, eat the food they give away, and then slip it in a drink or some shit. Maybe they call it being “aborted” or something. For example “I was almost aborted” said by someone else in the presence of the person that they had been eyeing to give the plan b pill to.

Hopefully I won’t be aborted for talking about it. People these days though. You’ll never know what some one might think is funny or fun.[/quote]

That’s messed up, but it should be largely harmless. It’s progesterone, which can mittigate the effects of estrogen in men, but still it’s fucked up. It does store in fat cells, so it could temporarily affect your BF levels.
Somebody slipping something in my drink is up for an ass kicking. I don’t see me being civil in that situation.

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Yes, and it is horrifying stuff. Their genitals rot off, as they go insane without even realizing either of the two happen, and they are called terms such as schizophrenic and other things… Now, dark, how is your schizophrenia going?[/quote]

I’ve got butthurt over it. butthurt real bad sir. I got pissed on weekend and my doctor got wind of it. He increased the dosage of my medication. That shit makes me hold so much abdominal fat and lose muscle mass. The side effects are basically the same as prednisone. So I’m more pissed off now. Fuck society and its norms. I want to go be crazy out in the woods by myself where no one can tell me what to do and nature will kill me off in a couple of days or hours depending on the climate.

I’m afraid these people that get butthurt over the stupid shit I post are going to find out where I live and merc me in my sleep-which probably would be all that bad- or worse like swap out my precious-my precious (said like Golum)-ON creatine monohydrate/glutamine/taurine combo for estrogens or catabolic steroids. I’d really be a sad camper then not to mention weak and losing my hard earned muscle mass. I feel like I have hot flashes all the time. That shit’s not right. I’m entirely too self important, but crazy shit happens man. :frowning: jk :slight_smile: jk:(