T Nation

Places to Train Around Clearwater, FL

I will be on vacation with my family....indian shores near clearwater......need to find a good place to train? INPUT PLEASE!

I used to train in Tampa. There's a good gym on South Howard in Tampa called Choice Fitness. Even has MMA area with no A/C and a boxing ring if you want to get real old school. Chicks are hot too, but I'm not sure if that's to far away for you. Bout a 30 minute drive.

Looks like it will be either Gold's Gym or Muscle City....bot are close to where I am staying!

@zjstrope-thanks!

Don't know if i'm too late but there is TampaBay strongman group(they are on facebook) they are in clearwater....training on tues, thurs evenings and sat mornings.....also there is Elliott Hulse ll strength camp which is close to indian rock.......tampabay group is free not sure about strength camp.........

Chad - Did you already go down there? I know a few guys in the Clearwater area who I can put you in touch with.

Could you tell me?

@hu........if your in clearwater....check out tampa bay strongman group....all info is on facebook under same name...