Places to Oly Lift in Calgary?

[quote]Ice Age wrote:
Hey there,
Just thought I would update this. Here’s a tour of our new facilty (it’s east of Deerfoot)

Contact info:
http://www.bellsofsteel.com/pages/Contact.html[/quote]

Nice to see you guys got out of that trailer you were in.

Haha thanks man, yeah it’s a pretty big step up, am enjoying it. Definitely looking to attract more O-Lifters and even start a club, but it’s a lot easier said than done.

I went their today to train, it was very nice and i enjoyed it.

The only problem is that the bars arnt really meant for olympic weightlifting, they are much thicker (almost impossible to hook, and i have long fingers) and much less springy then an olympic lifting bar, also the markings are in the wrong place.

Not the worst thing in the world. If the bars were better i would train their a lot.

my 2 cents

Thanks for the feedback. We have competition bars for use locked up since most people don’t know how to properly take care of them. Feel free to stop by or check us out at www.strivefitness.ca. Here is a new tour:

It automatically embeds

^^Looks like I might have to check out that facility. I go to the world health on macleod and they do have bumper plates but I’m not sure how much i like that place anymore.

Yeah, Theres also peak performance at sait. Even i think its crossfit ramsey will let you go in and oly lift.