Place to Go in August?

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:
Scotland has some AWESOME beaches and blistering sunshine pretty much throughout the year! You really cannae go wrong in the bonnie land of Scots!

[/quote]

Hahahahaha… epically misleading.[/quote]

I really have no idea what you’re suggesting here…

;p

[/quote]

I misread what you said, Scotland it fantastic for weather and beaches.

lol

You want hot and humid with nice beaches? I (3rd or 4th) South Beach. If you’re young and into the club scene it’s perfect. You’ll see fake titties on the beaches and the water is piss warm. The clubs start getting good around 1am so it’s a very late city compared to the rest of the US which usually shuts down at 2 or 3am.

South Beach is also less than an hour from Ft. Lauderdale if you rent a car and want a break from the club scene. The have a bunch of bars on the strip and it’s a different less trendy crowd than South Beach. Ft. Lauderdale has clubs downtown as well.

Vegas is awesome but no beach. LA is OK but not as hot weather wise as South Beach and they close early for some crazy fuckin reason. 2 AM last call in a big city is fuckin gay.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:
Scotland has some AWESOME beaches and blistering sunshine pretty much throughout the year! You really cannae go wrong in the bonnie land of Scots!

[/quote]

;p

[/quote]

lol[/quote]

Hah, I thought that was the case! I was gonna post some crazy beach photos but I can’t decide which ones to put up =(

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[/quote]

;p

[/quote]

lol[/quote]

Hah, I thought that was the case! I was gonna post some crazy beach photos but I can’t decide which ones to put up =(

[/quote]

Got one!!!

I’ve heard Detroit is just lovely…

My real vote goes to Whistler, British Columbia though. Even in the summer, you can hit the slopes in the AM and then the beach in the afternoon.

You want Humidity,(relativly) Hot Girls, and good places to train? HOUSTON!!

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
I’ve heard Detroit is just lovely…

My real vote goes to Whistler, British Columbia though. Even in the summer, you can hit the slopes in the AM and then the beach in the afternoon.[/quote]

Is the ocean water warm?