PL Gyms/People in S. Jersey

Wondering if there is anyone training for powerlifting/strongman in the south jersey area and if there are any gyms around here with like minded people

I have a gym in my garage that caters to all strength-sports athletes. Located off exit 58 on GSP if you are interested. I have a PLer who trains here now who is looking for the right training partner. If you’re interested, reply to this thread & I can give you more info. Good luck in your search & training.
Art

I actually think I sent you another message on a different website. Yeah I’d be interested in more info.

Gym is in garage. Has the following equipment which can be seen in my profile here on T-Nation:
Power Rack
Texas Power Bar
York Power Bar
York OL Bar
Small set of Bumper Plates
100lb plates
Jump Stretch Bands
Chains
Flat Bench
Adj. Incline Bench
7 Keiser Pneumatic Machines
200+lb anchor chain to drag
Have available - Hydraulic Adj. Squat Stands; Deadlift Loading Helper

Hours are “flexible”
Membership fee = pay what you want to offset cost of heat, a/c, electric.
Located 3/4 off exit 58 GSP in Little Egg Harbor. Call Betty on her cell, PM me for the number, to schedule an appt to see.

Try the Oceanside in Egg Harbor Twsp. , near Absecon. It is one of the top Gyms in Jersey

Its about an hour drive from my house. I’d be willing to come every once in a while to lift with you guys if you’d be interested. I really would be interested in meeting some new people who are into the sport. What does your lifting schedule look like?