PL Cycle Proposal

OK… stats/background first:
6’0" 225lbs, BF: not fat, don’t care other than that. 12%? I’ve got the “ab column”, lol
29yo. Lifting my whole life, PL past 2 years. My Diet: eat at least 500 cals every 3 hours w/ at least 50g protein/meal. Try to eat mostly clean. If I get a bit “soft” cut back on fat/carbs a little

This will be the 5th cycle of my life, and the 3rd in recent memory. I am a little estro-sensitive. DBol makes me retarded strong, but a greasy, bloated, pimply strong.

OK… here’s my cycle idea. Last day of the cycle is my meet:

Cycle:

Cycle goal: Support LOFTY training goals by enabling rapid recovery between training sessions and enabling moderate hypertrophy. Toward meet: stimulate AR for pure strength gain

Week 1-11 500mg Test Enth (1000mg on week 1)
Week 12 100mg Test Prop EOD
Week 13-15 150mg Test Prop EOD
Week 1-15 .625mg Letro EOD (1/4 pill)
Week 1-15 250iu Hcg 2x/week
Week 1-6 30mg Tbol/day
Week 13-15 20-30mg Halo/day
Week 16-19 SERM PCT
Wait 20 weeks before next cycle

Reasoning:

Tbol: will be a little “cleaner” kickstart from what I’ve been told. Never used before.

Transition from Enth to Prop: a) lower molecular weight of prop molecule will yield greater volume of actual test, and provide end of cycle/premeet boost b) shorter half life will allow me to start PCT sooner

Halo: will start at 20mg/day and go from there. PLers seem to love this stuff like fat kids love cake, so I figured it would be worth a try… if I’m supposed to have a more “academic” reason for using it, I would say the RETARDEDLY high androgenic rating would be the reason. You might notice that the cycle generally flows from anabolic to androgenic.

Thoughts I’ve had:
Possibly running low dose Deca weeks 1-12, or Tren A in place of Tbol (never used tren). I just feel like the 19-nor compounds make planning less “clean” requiring some caber or bromo or something

Possibly running EQ weeks 1-12. Never ran EQ before, but it seems like some people think its a waste of money, and most seem to think its only worthwhile to run at 400mg/week MINIMUM, and for my thinking, a gram of androgens/week is A LOT! (my last cycle never went over 500/week)

Something to bridge the time between Tbol and Halo… only issue is that I want to give the ol’ liver a break as well, but I might consider var if some knowledgeable people think my liver won’t explode from running orals back to back for so long, or have ideas for an inject during this time.

So as you can see, I’ve put some thought into this, and while I’m hardly a veteran, I’m not a dumb noob asking about my winny only cycle either.

I appreciate your input. I plan on starting this in July.

If this is the cycle leading up to your meet, I wouldn’t run anything with a long half life that you haven’t tried out before. So while I wouldn’t do Deca… NPP or Tren Ace may be something to try out.

But even then, Tren Ace is great for strength (from what I read here) and you may want to run it up to your meet. Maybe start at week 10? So if it isn’t your cup of tea, it’s short half life will have it out of your system quick, but if you enjoy it, you still have the option of running it for 6 weeks til your meet. Also, it’ll save your liver from doing extra work. Speaking of which… If you’re frontloading with all that test, do you really NEED the “kickstart” with the Tbol?

But I’d say keep the Halo around if you don’t like the tren.

I’m assuming PCT will be after the comp? Sorry if I rambled a bit.

Just curious… What are your lifts, btw?

No real reason to run halo if your not near your meet.

Its purpose is to provide a strength/aggression increase without weight gain.

Powerlifters love it because it allows them to stay in their weight class.

Id recommend tren, its a strength staple, and should help reduce your bodyfat somewhat, helping you stay in that weight class even while running test.

West: So would you replace the tbol with tren A? and if so, should I buy some caber or bromo?

Thatguy: I’m shooting for 1500 single ply

If you are going to run test for 15 weeks my suggestion would be to throw in some Tren Ace at two separate times.

A possiblility is weeks 2-6 and 11-15. This is just a possible option to consider. I think it would provide great long term strength gains without the possible discomfort of running tren for a long time.

You should mess around with the ‘on’ weeks of tren if you don’t want to run multiple injectables and orals at the same time.

If I do run tren, I’d drop the tbol for sure.

Safe to run test prop tren and halo at the same time for the end?

Actually… how does this sound: Weeks 2-6 Tren A 50-75mg eod, Weeks 7-11 Halo 20mg/day, Weeks 12-15 Tren again…

Tren A is better ED to counter sides and maintain steady blood level.

[quote]OTS1 wrote:
If I do run tren, I’d drop the tbol for sure.

Safe to run test prop tren and halo at the same time for the end?

Actually… how does this sound: Weeks 2-6 Tren A 50-75mg eod, Weeks 7-11 Halo 20mg/day, Weeks 12-15 Tren again…
[/quote]

agian if your not running the halo going into a meet…

Tbol is a better choice, you can run it at the same time as tren.

You can run a prop, tren, tbol cycle, thats not a problem.

If your running this cycle into you meet, tren and halo for meet time on top of your test.

OK… so after some thought and feedback, here’s what I’m doing… the only thing that scares me a little is the dbol based on past experience, but with the AI, I hope I’ll be ok.

Week 1-11 500mg Test Enth (1000mg on week 1)
Week 12 100mg Test Prop EOD
Week 13-15 150mg Test Prop EOD
Week 1-15 .625mg Letro ED
Week 1-15 250iu Hcg 2x/week
Week 1-5 75mg eod TrenA
Week 6-10 30mg/day Dbol
Week 10-15 75mg eod Tren A
Week 13-15 20mg/day Halo
Week 16-19 SERM PCT:Nolva: 40,40,20,20 Clomid 100,100,50,50

Bromo on hand (Just in case)
Some sort of liver support

Wait 20 weeks before next cycle

Simplified version: test base, 5weeks tren, 5 weeks dbol, 5 weeks tren, halo last three weeks. Plus all the ancillaries known to man.

Dude, I’m getting a woody just looking at this cycle.

I’m gonna be a big, hard, strong boy. My wallet is gonna lean out pretty good too.

Any thoughts on one alteration: go with long esters on everything, test e all the way through, and Tren e to replace the tren a? certainly makes this cycle a little cheaper, and I’d just have to push the pct out 10 days or so. Also, I’m thinking that there’d be a bit of a “taper” at the end rather than going from 100-0 in a day.

Thoughts?