Pizza Help Needed

For a better cheat meal; go out to a nice steak house and order a t-bone with veges and a pint
of beer.

tweet tweet

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]matt_e_hyde wrote:
I need a cheat so I don’t go crazy[/quote]

you got to 20+% BF by having no self control and discipline… You might want to start fixing that now and skip the pizza hut[/quote]

agreed

[quote]theBird wrote:
For a better cheat meal; go out to a nice steak house and order a t-bone with veges…[/quote]

Steak and veggies is now considered a “cheat meal”?

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
For a better cheat meal; go out to a nice steak house and order a t-bone with veges…[/quote]

Steak and veggies is now considered a “cheat meal”?[/quote]

lolol

Do it bro you only live once.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

If so then I have been cheating my ass off about 4 times a week.

[quote]facko wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

lolol[/quote]

Well, birds usually eat bugs and seeds and stuff so I guess I can see how a steak could be an epic cheat…

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

If so then I have been cheating my ass off about 4 times a week. [/quote]

x2, pint of beer included

Cauliflower crust pizza … pizza doesn’t need to be a cheat meal at all, it can be a whole bag of veggies. Eating healthy doesn’t need to be chicken breasts and broccoli, it can be just as good if not better than eating junk as long as you research and learn how to cook healthy. I absolutely love food, which is why I used to be almost 300 pounds haha, now I just channel that love into spending a lot of time in the kitchen making healthy and really great versions of my favorites.

[quote]Iron Never Lies wrote:
Cauliflower crust pizza … pizza doesn’t need to be a cheat meal at all, it can be a whole bag of veggies. Eating healthy doesn’t need to be chicken breasts and broccoli, it can be just as good if not better than eating junk as long as you research and learn how to cook healthy. I absolutely love food, which is why I used to be almost 300 pounds haha, now I just channel that love into spending a lot of time in the kitchen making healthy and really great versions of my favorites.[/quote]

I’m proud of you and hope you keep it up.

However, I think the issue here is the blanket statements.

If YOU get more motivation to change your physique for the better by NEVER eating at Pizza Hut, then fine. Keep it up.

However, there is a whole world of people out there who train regularly and can eat that pizza without it doing anything but helping them.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

yeah bro. it’s not grass-fed so the corn-fed steak has all those toxins in the fat.

cmon bro.

I had a Cheat meal last night of EPIC proportions… 2 fillet mignons, (that I grilled personally) half a plate filled with asparagus and two glasses of red wine…

I think I set myself back about a month or two. Damn

Cauliflower crust pizza…[/quote]

… is so good!

I’ve made this pizza several times for my fiancee and I… and it tastes awesome. I got the recipe from one of Shugarts articles and it was awesome. If you’ve never made one before I suggest you try it. Very tasty :slight_smile:

if i’m gonna eat a shit-ton of cheese, I might as well have an actual pizza with actual crust.

Cauliflower crust pizza … pizza doesn’t need to be a cheat meal at all, it can be a whole bag of veggies. Eating healthy doesn’t need to be chicken breasts and broccoli, it can be just as good if not better than eating junk as long as you research and learn how to cook healthy. I absolutely love food, which is why I used to be almost 300 pounds haha, now I just channel that love into spending a lot of time in the kitchen making healthy and really great versions of my favorites.[/quote]

This sounds like one of those things where, if you squint really hard and really pretend, it’s almost the same!

If you honestly think cauliflower pizza is just as good as the real thing, then you’ve been eating some fucking AWFUL pizza. It’s the pizza equivalent of a handjob.

How about, rather than lying to yourself and going to ridiculous lengths to make convenience and comfort foods out of vegetables so you can eat as much of them as you want, you address the real underlying issues. Learn to have just one and learn to only have just one every once in a while instead of every day. I like good food (quite an accomplished cook, if I say so myself, ask BG) and I would honestly rather have one slice of pizza from one of our local kitchens once a month than an entire fake pizza every day.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

This sounds like one of those things where, if you squint really hard and really pretend, it’s almost the same!

If you honestly think cauliflower pizza is just as good as the real thing, then you’ve been eating some fucking AWFUL pizza. It’s the pizza equivalent of a handjob.

How about, rather than lying to yourself and going to ridiculous lengths to make convenience and comfort foods out of vegetables so you can eat as much of them as you want, you address the real underlying issues. Learn to have just one and learn to only have just one every once in a while instead of every day. I like good food (quite an accomplished cook, if I say so myself, ask BG) and I would honestly rather have one slice of pizza from one of our local kitchens once a month than an entire fake pizza every day.[/quote]

The underlying sentiment in your post is that you prefer one thing over the other. If someone prefers cauliflower pizza everyday, then why suggest that he/she should like regular pizza periodically?

I’ve made the cauliflower and almond flour pizza crusts and they both taste downright bad compared to the real thing.

I don’t see what the big deal is in eating pizza once a week.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
I’ve made the cauliflower and almond flour pizza crusts and they both taste downright bad compared to the real thing.

I don’t see what the big deal is in eating pizza once a week. [/quote]
I think people make it a big deal because they don’t know how to eat during the week in a consistent manner, or in a way that works for their body comp goals. For me (during the week) I have my 1/2 cup of oats in the morning, and large sweet potato post-workout, and don’t really feel the need to eat ‘crappy’ foods. And then on the weekend, a friend will want to order a pizza, and I say go ahead, and I’ll have some slices until I’m full. I won’t gorge, but my physique will be just fine if I ‘generally’ stick to eating in a way that benefits my physique.

<----is now very interested in what the “never eat pizza” crowd actually looks like.

Seems to be a lot of cauliflower pizza haters in here lol… All of which seem to have someone else’s picture as their avi. Hmmm…

EDIT: didn’t see prof X’s last post before posting this