Pissing Everywhere

I am usually 4-6 pounds lighter when I wake up.

I used to pee in anything handy when I’d be talking to a girl on the phone…this was back before cell phones…christ even back before mobile phones (what we used to call phones that didn’t have cords attached to the wall)…I knew if I told her I had to go she’d ask why and being so honest I’d have to say I was hanging up on her to take a leak…so…I’d just piss in cup…mug…empty beer bottle…whatever was handy…potted plant…

when there was nothing around, I’d just pee in my clothes hamper…wasn’t bad if there were clothes in it…I’m sure I pissed out the window more than once and probably straight onto the rug when I couldn’t manage to get the window open…

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
See last part of this article:

Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION [/quote]

That article is the reason that I posted this question here instead of just googling it, because I figured that a lot of other people follow the traditional food pyramid and so don’t get a whole lot of protein. I figured part of the “problem” was my pre-bed time casein. I guess it’s nothing to worry about.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
See last part of this article:

Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION [/quote]

damn i was gonna put that

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Don’t you know it’s because all that protein has destroyed your kidneys?[/quote]

read the article Christian posted

[quote]sen say wrote:
I used to pee in anything handy when I’d be talking to a girl on the phone…this was back before cell phones…christ even back before mobile phones (what we used to call phones that didn’t have cords attached to the wall)…I knew if I told her I had to go she’d ask why and being so honest I’d have to say I was hanging up on her to take a leak…so…I’d just piss in cup…mug…empty beer bottle…whatever was handy…potted plant…

when there was nothing around, I’d just pee in my clothes hamper…wasn’t bad if there were clothes in it…I’m sure I pissed out the window more than once and probably straight onto the rug when I couldn’t manage to get the window open…[/quote]

thats nasty lol

[quote]artw wrote:
I pissed on a Japanese chick once. It wasn’t in the middle of the night, but I had to piss really bad and she was standing underneath my window, so I went for it. She seemed to take it fairly well.[/quote]

Did she singing that song “Turning Japanese” ? Just curious
I don’t know about anyone else’s urinary habits but I do know the last book I read was “yellow River” by I. P. Freely

[quote]im kenny wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
Don’t you know it’s because all that protein has destroyed your kidneys?

read the article Christian posted[/quote]

sorry, forgot to add the /sarcasm

I keep a pee-bottle by my bed so I don’t disturb my sleep cycle as much as if I were to walk to the bathroom and turn on lights and all of that.

[quote]aeyogi wrote:
I keep a pee-bottle by my bed [/quote]

Do you keep it by your 3 a.m. Protein Shake? Hmmm? Hmmm? See where I’m going with this??

[quote]sen say wrote:
aeyogi wrote:
I keep a pee-bottle by my bed

Do you keep it by your 3 a.m. Protein Shake? Hmmm? Hmmm? See where I’m going with this??[/quote]

I repeat ten times before bed ‘Don’t drink from the warm bottle’

Ive filled 2 litter bottles in one night. I have to go all the way upstairs to piss so fuck that lol, usually if I do wake up I just hold it and go back to sleep.

WTF is with you dudes? Pissing in bottles? You act like the toilet is 100 miles away.

You guys might as well use a catheter so you don’t have to move at all!

I get up between 3 and 5 times a night. Though after taking Z-12 last night, I only got up twice which is an improvement.