Pissing Everywhere

Who else pisses a lot at night? I woke up twice in 6 hours and pissed in an empty milk bottle and filled the thing halfway up. Wtf is with that?

This post is relevant to my interests.

Do you not own a toilet?

I was just using the bottle to see how much I actually pissed in one night.

It was kinda nice too, since the bathrooms are down the hall from my dorm room.

[quote]Mettahl wrote:

It was kinda nice too, since the bathrooms are down the hall from my dorm room.[/quote]

lol that sucks. I piss all night long, at least 2 - 3 times a night. fml

My main question is how normal is it to piss half a gallon in one night? That seems like a shitload. Or pissload, whatever.

Why not pee out the window?

[quote]Mettahl wrote:

It was kinda nice too, since the bathrooms are down the hall from my dorm room.[/quote]

Okay, after you post this it doesn’t seem so weird anymore. You’re like, almost doing science.

“Normal” is a term that doesn’t apply to any of us.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Dude I was just laughing so hard at what the OP said.

“I was just using the bottle to see how much I actually pissed in one night.”

Oh my fucking god I’m in tears.

I do, but I don’t pee in bottles. I pee in girls butts.

I don’t get up in the night unless I drink more fluid than usual before bed, waking up really fucks my shit up. Usually wake up real dehydrated though.

I pissed on a Japanese chick once. It wasn’t in the middle of the night, but I had to piss really bad and she was standing underneath my window, so I went for it. She seemed to take it fairly well.

I’m getting up every 3-4 hours to pee. I was exhausted one night and slept for 7 hours straight (very rare). I woke up in horrible pain and thought I was going to piss myself on the way to the bathroom. My toilet bowl has no way of measuring volume though, so I don’t know how much it was.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Mettahl wrote:

It was kinda nice too, since the bathrooms are down the hall from my dorm room.

Okay, after you post this it doesn’t seem so weird anymore. You’re like, almost doing science.[/quote]

How old are you night-pissers?

I ask because I’m 46 and have only started getting up to piss 2x per night when I turned 40 or so.
You young guys should be able to hold a fucking gallon while in a coma!

Don’t you know it’s because all that protein has destroyed your kidneys?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
How old are you night-pissers?

I ask because I’m 46 and have only started getting up to piss 2x per night when I turned 40 or so.
You young guys should be able to hold a fucking gallon while in a coma![/quote]

I am 33. I think part of my problem is that I drink too much water at night.

Your avatar pic is awesome by the way. I think T-Nation needs to hire you to design a couple t-shirts.

See last part of this article:

[quote]greggio wrote:
Your avatar pic is awesome by the way. I think T-Nation needs to hire you to design a couple t-shirts.[/quote]

Thanks Greg! Let them know. :wink: