Pissing Blood

This happened to a guy I knew once. Well, he was the cousin of my wife’s best friend’s husband. Sporadic blood in the urine and all. Months would go by with nothing, then blood again for a few days. It turns out he was gay and the blood was due to the stress of not admitting it to himself - nttawwt. I swear this is a true story.

My advice, listen to your doctor.

DB

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

The lack of consistency is what is strange to me- some days yes, some days, none.[/quote]

Is it fine three weeks out of every month? :slight_smile:

One day I pissed reddish and the next day I was in the emergency room passing a stone, at least got a double shot of morphine to help with the pain.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
Professor X wrote:
ShaneM686 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Is it in any way possible that weightlifting can be in any way related to this?

Anything is possible. Everything is not probable. One of the most likely causes in someone your age would be kidney stones, urinary tract infection or trauma to the urinary tract. Either way, you should see a doctor.

I thought you are a doctor.

This almost got stupidest post of the year…but there seem to be a whole lot of you.

You let me know the next time your doctor says over the phone, “blood in your urine?..just email me!”

Perhaps you can call your dentist with half of your face swollen and, “can’t speak? Do you have wi-fi!?”

WTF are they teaching kids today?

Hey Professor, uh, my tooth hurts. Like, do I need a root canal?

My cable internet connection says, “yes”.[/quote]

I know you are a dentist lol… I was only kidding prof. I did take some personal enjoyment seeing you flip though, always funny.

Story time: Speaking of dentists… I switched recently… when I came in for a the check up, there was like 7 females(5 of which were pretty hot, other 2 not bad) and one guy. I saw 2 hot assistants and the woman dentist.

Certainly makes it a bit easier to sit in that friggen chair with a blinding light when the girl doing all the poking is gentle on the eyes.

[quote]RJ24 wrote:
<<< I’m not a doctor, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night, >>>[/quote]

ROFLMAO!!! Pretty good dude!

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
RJ24 wrote:
<<< I’m not a doctor, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night, >>>

ROFLMAO!!! Pretty good dude![/quote]

Thanks. :slight_smile:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Is it in any way possible that weightlifting can be in any way related to this?[/quote]

Happened to my husband once. We called the doc, and he said not to worry about it unless it continued for more than several hours, that it’s not uncommon to burst a blood vessel from any, umm, vigorous activity.

(It stopped after a few hours, and that was the end of that.)

What is the word Irish? Wear out your urethra from pissing out so many beers?

[quote]RJ24 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
RJ24 wrote:
<<< I’m not a doctor, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night, >>>[/quote]

Sorry, I didn’t get this at all. I laughed fairly hard, but that’s how I react to confusion.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
RJ24 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
RJ24 wrote:

Sorry, I didn’t get this at all. I laughed fairly hard, but that’s how I react to confusion.[/quote]

They must not have those commercials where you live. Can’t avoid em here.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
RJ24 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
RJ24 wrote:

Sorry, I didn’t get this at all. I laughed fairly hard, but that’s how I react to confusion.[/quote]

Ohhhhhh…there’s no TV on my campus.

Back off the alcohol and drink more water bro!

I keep coming back here to see what his diagnosis was after seeing the doctor… yet nothing each time. My life… it’s over. Fucking curiosity.

Still pissin blood, although it’s not visible. So I got a referral to a urologist for next week… which I’m not fucking lookin forward too.

Evidently I also have high blood pressure. This is why I hate doctors… it’s like when you bring your car in for an oil change and they tell you your whole front end is gone.

Listen motherfucker, just change the oil.

So we will see. Apparently being kind of high strung and living… fast… are catching up with me. Who knew…

i had microhaematuria 2 years ago. they needed to first determine if the source was from my kidneys or bladder/u-tract. kidneys tested fine and the doc referred me to a urologist to check the rest. the urologist did a spiral ct scan and mri both of which were negative for cysts or tumors. i did learn that my kidneys never seperated and i have what they call a “horshoe kidney”. anyway i would have been off the hook for further testing right there but he said my past of heavy herb smoking gave me risk factors, albeit less than 1%, for bladder cancer so he did a cystoscopy, which really sucked.

all tests came out negative and he determined it was my heavy exercise and wrote that microhaematuria is normal for me, something my pc took issue with but didn’t come up with any other answers.

“Well, it’s not pleasant… but it’s only uncomfortable for a little while. The last guy says it wasn’t that bad.”

Never trust people that play with dicks for a living: 1)Hookers 2)urologists.

They should have said, “Well, a Cystoscopy is going to feel like we inserted a red hot razor blade up your cock. But it’s a camera, seriously.”

There was nothing there. So now I go for a CAT scan. I am beginning to chalk this up to just my body being fucked… some people smell bad, some people sweat alot… I bleed on the inside and piss it out. Whatever the case, the next guy that tries that shit with that camera is going to find it wrapped around his neck Syl-style.

Assholes.

So did you get a boner?

[quote]Reef wrote:
So did you get a boner?[/quote]

Of course, but he likely had to pay extra for it, because it’s not usually covered by insurance. Just like my quarterly prostate exams.

My doc keeps asking me why I’m so caught up in having them done, especially since I have no risk factors and am younger than the recommended age for regular fist exams. I just tell him “it’s my dime, just do it.” He’s not too happy about the blowing in my ear part.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
… regular fist exams. …
DB[/quote]

He uses his fist?