Pissing Blood

Is it in any way possible that weightlifting can be in any way related to this?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Is it in any way possible that weightlifting can be in any way related to this?[/quote]

Anything is possible. Everything is not probable. One of the most likely causes in someone your age would be kidney stones, urinary tract infection or trauma to the urinary tract. Either way, you should see a doctor.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Anything is possible. Everything is not probable. One of the most likely causes in someone your age would be kidney stones, urinary tract infection or trauma to the urinary tract. Either way, you should see a doctor. [/quote]

I thought you are a doctor.

AAAAHHHH!!just looking at this thread makes my penis hurt!

FightinIrish26 wrote:

Anything is possible. Everything is not probable. One of the most likely causes in someone your age would be kidney stones, urinary tract infection or trauma to the urinary tract. Either way, you should see a doctor. [/quote]

I saw one a while ago about it. They did all the tests and an MRI (I think that’s what it was) and came up with nothing.

That was around a year ago, and now it reappeared… or at least, now I noticed it.

A few folks I’ve talked to have said it might be the lifting, but I find that hard to believe. I’m gonig to the doctor tomorrow, I’m just curious if anyone else ever had this happen, or anyone could attribute it to lifting.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Anything is possible. Everything is not probable. One of the most likely causes in someone your age would be kidney stones, urinary tract infection or trauma to the urinary tract. Either way, you should see a doctor.

I thought you are a doctor.[/quote]

I don’t know if you knew this, but you can’t diagnose someone over the internet… something about the cables not being right for urine tests or some shit.

FightinIrish26 wrote:

Or a sexually transmitted disease.

Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

I saw one a while ago about it. They did all the tests and an MRI (I think that’s what it was) and came up with nothing.

That was around a year ago, and now it reappeared… or at least, now I noticed it.

A few folks I’ve talked to have said it might be the lifting, but I find that hard to believe. I’m gonig to the doctor tomorrow, I’m just curious if anyone else ever had this happen, or anyone could attribute it to lifting.[/quote]

I had blood in my urine when I was in bootcamp. I was held there for an extra 5 weeks (the time it took them to actually see me), and they did a test where they stick a tube in my peepee hole.

After getting the results back, they attributed it to not drinking enough water during the extra physical activity of bootcamp.

They released me and said “you’re fine, just drink more water”.

I’m not saying that’s your issue too, just what happened to me.

I’m not a big fan of going to the doctor, but then again, I’m too cheap to get medical insurance.

If you have insurance, go see a doctor (or maybe even if you don’t, what do I know).

I just think that if you give your body the right nutrients (including plenty of water), and exercise, it can heal itself from a lot of things.

I don’t know if you knew this, but you can’t diagnose someone over the internet… something about the cables not being right for urine tests or some shit.[/quote]

With a shoe pic, all things are possible…

Make sure we can see your kidneys in the pic.

It happened to me once after getting full on speared with a football helmet in the kidneys. Suffice to say it was not a pleasant experience.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Or a sexually transmitted disease.[/quote]

Nah. That one I know for a fact.

[quote]MODOK wrote:

Any flank pain? Like X said, I’m leaning toward stones. Let us know.

[/quote]

Nothing. Although once you figure out that something is bleedin in there, it’s amazing the aches and pains your mind comes up with…

And Modok, that thing about bootcamp would make sense… I work 55 hours a week outside lifting heavy shit, then I come home and lift 3 or 4 days a week… maybe I’m not drinking enough water.

The lack of consistency is what is strange to me- some days yes, some days, none.

Oh well. Tomorrow is the doctor, so I’ll let you fuckers know.

Nate Dogg wrote:

Or a sexually transmitted disease.

Nah. That one I know for a fact.[/quote]

Yea, you have to actually be getting some to get an std.

:wink:

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

I thought you are a doctor.[/quote]

This almost got stupidest post of the year…but there seem to be a whole lot of you.

You let me know the next time your doctor says over the phone, “blood in your urine?..just email me!”

Perhaps you can call your dentist with half of your face swollen and, “can’t speak? Do you have wi-fi!?”

WTF are they teaching kids today?

One time I went to the weight room and afterwards my lifting partner wanted to go get a beer. So we went out, got hosed, and long story short, I got punched in the kidneys. I pissed blood the next day. So yeah, it can be related… If you didn’t get punched in the kidneys though you should probably see a doctor.

ShaneM686 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

This almost got stupidest post of the year…but there seem to be a whole lot of you.

You let me know the next time your doctor says over the phone, “blood in your urine?..just email me!”

Perhaps you can call your dentist with half of your face swollen and, “can’t speak? Do you have wi-fi!?”

[/quote]

Hey Professor, uh, my tooth hurts. Like, do I need a root canal?

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
Professor X wrote:
ShaneM686 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Hey Professor, uh, my tooth hurts. Like, do I need a root canal?[/quote]

My cable internet connection says, “yes”.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:

Hey Professor, uh, my tooth hurts. Like, do I need a root canal?[/quote]

I’m not a doctor, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night, so yes. I also recommend you have your lower jaw removed as soon as possible as it sounds like you have an advanced case of gum cancer.

If you run or bike a lot, you could have a urethral tear. I’m not a doctor but I heard it’s not uncommon.

FI,

I know you work outside. Do you drive heavy equipment by chance? Bobcats, dozer etc.

Some guys that run equipment that bounces around a lot piss blood sometimes. Same thing for guys who drive/ride in armored vehicles. Not common but it could be a reason.

Know your seeing a doc but make sure to talk to someone who specializes in that type of medicine. A urologist might see it more often then your family doctor. You should at least know why it happens so you can take steps to fix.

Good luck Bro.