Pissed Off At GNC

[quote]The_Grim_Reaper wrote:
Because it was only 65 bucks last week when I saw it.Now it’s over 85 bucks.Thats a load of crap.I’m saying no one should pay that much money for some dumb crap that probably won’t even work. [/quote]

So you were going to pay 65 bucks for some “dumb crap that probably won’t even work” but got angry that they put it up to 85 and it was no longer worth it.

Huh??

[quote]The_Grim_Reaper wrote:
I was going to GNC.Looking around for some casein protein.I saw gakic.I thought to myself,“might be interesting to give it a try and see what happens.” I look on the bottle to see the price. OVER 80 F@#$%$! BUCKS!

I wouldn’t waste my money on that crap if it was the last thing in GNC. Hands down. Middle fingers up. Goodbye GNC!! [/quote]

Umm… Grow! proteins for $23…?

[quote]btm62 wrote:
Along these same lines, I notice that HOT-ROX is 49.00 a bottle here at Biotest. $15 cheaper at GNC. Is there a difference. I’m seriously asking. I’d rather give my business here but… (yes same # of pills) [/quote]

Not the same stuff. What’s at GNC is the regular stuff. What’s here is the Maximum Strength HOT-ROX. Go to you local Wal-Mart to get the regular HOT-ROX.

[quote]btm62 wrote:
Along these same lines, I notice that HOT-ROX is 49.00 a bottle here at Biotest. $15 cheaper at GNC. Is there a difference. I’m seriously asking. I’d rather give my business here but… (yes same # of pills) [/quote]

btm62… this is what the gods of T-Nation are talking about in one of their previous rants. they drop the price because distributors jack them up for profit. Biotest doesn’t make ANY money off distributors. if you would like to support Biotest, buy everything off this site, so they can make money and continue to offer superb supps (and info - that’s the best free stuff you can get!). savvy?

[quote]btm62 wrote:

I belive the HOT-ROX as GNC is regular HOT-ROX while this site sells Maximum Strength HOT-ROX.

[quote]Madman2 wrote:
btm62 wrote:
Along these same lines, I notice that HOT-ROX is 49.00 a bottle here at Biotest. $15 cheaper at GNC. Is there a difference. I’m seriously asking. I’d rather give my business here but… (yes same # of pills)

Not the same stuff. What’s at GNC is the regular stuff. What’s here is the Maximum Strength HOT-ROX. Go to you local Wal-Mart to get the regular HOT-ROX.[/quote]

Whoops. Beat me to it. Sorry for the duplicate post

[quote]MookJong wrote:
So you were going to pay 65 bucks for some “dumb crap that probably won’t even work” but got angry that they put it up to 85 and it was no longer worth it.

Huh??[/quote]

Why pay more than you have to for something that doesn’t work?

Conversely, imagine him saying, “wow, this crap-that-don’t-work was OK at $65, but it’s a steal at $45!”

Thanks for the answers folks. Thats what I kinda suspected. I’ll go with Biotest. ya get what ya pay for. (At least I feel I do in this case.)

[quote]MookJong wrote:
The_Grim_Reaper wrote:
Because it was only 65 bucks last week when I saw it.Now it’s over 85 bucks.Thats a load of crap.I’m saying no one should pay that much money for some dumb crap that probably won’t even work.

Huh??[/quote]

Did you read my post right? Or can you read? I was looking for protein powder and I saw a sign up saying that gakic was over 85 bucks,when,a few weeks before,I had seen the same product selling for much less.