Piracetam/Oxiracetam/Aniracetam Fans?

I’ve been playing with these for a few years and wanted to find if anyone on the board has any experience to share?

No experience with those, but I must say you have the best avatar ive ever seen.

search around, bushido has posted a lot about these nootropics.

Can you post a good reliable site to buy from. I ordered oxiracetam about a month ago, finally got an email saying it wasn’t available at this time, still waiting for my credit card to get credited back.

What are your experiences with it? Do you have any experiences you can share?

I just got in Vinpocetine and Aniracetam. I will report back on how I like them. I got mine from Bulknutrition.com and physicianformulas.com.

Yeah, I get my stuff as 1fast400.

Wow, I can’t believe there’s no feedback here.

[quote]SurgeFreak wrote:
Yeah, I get my stuff as 1fast400.

Wow, I can’t believe there’s no feedback here.[/quote]

I had a decent thread regarding "Brain Boosters" here a while back Bushy and I and many others got quite a chat on about the subjects of many of them..including Oxiracetam...and others...Vinpo etc.

search it and you'll enjoy a good read imo...

ToneBone

TB, your avatar is pretty small and my eyes suck, but is that Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal in that pic?

Thanks for the heads up on the other thread.

[quote]sniper1 wrote:
Can you post a good reliable site to buy from. I ordered oxiracetam about a month ago, finally got an email saying it wasn’t available at this time, still waiting for my credit card to get credited back.

What are your experiences with it? Do you have any experiences you can share?[/quote]

Where did you buy from? I had an issue with not getting the credit card money back on an order that wasn’t shipped. It was bulknutrition/1fast400 in my case.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]SurgeFreak wrote:
TB, your avatar is pretty small and my eyes suck, but is that Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal in that pic?

Thanks for the heads up on the other thread.[/quote]

No bro, it’s Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, and Yngwie Malmsteen.

From an earlier G3 show.

TBN

Vai rocks.