Pinning T400 is Rough

just thought id share this… i’ve never been one to have sore injections, but this t400 from the same place i get most stuff is pretty rough. not unbearable i could still do legs but its noticable/not pleasant.

Ty

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
just thought id share this… i’ve never been one to have sore injections, but this t400 from the same place i get most stuff is pretty rough. not unbearable i could still do legs but its noticable/not pleasant.

Ty[/quote]

The T400 I use is smooth as butter,potent too. It’s the only Test I’ve used the last two years.

takes a bit of getting use to did for me.

GSO and some heat does the trick from what I’ve heard.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

Ty[/quote]

I’ve read that the oils in the higher dosage gear that is needed to hold it all together gives some people some bad allergic reactions. Just cause you got it from the same source doesnt necessarily mean they are using the same oil in their 400 mg/mL gear as they are in the 100 mg/mL stuff.

I’ve seen people recommend cutting it with their own oil to lessen the concentration.

I’m using 450 along with EQ and don’t have any issues. I don’t expect injections to feel like getting a blowjob though so maybe it’s painful and I just don’t realize it.

^ 450mg/ml With Test+EQ will be less painful because EQ is liquid at body temperature, and therefore does not require the same amount of solvent to hold in suspension as a blend of two-to-three testosterones.

-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
^ 450mg/ml With Test+EQ will be less painful because EQ is liquid at body temperature, and therefore does not require the same amount of solvent to hold in suspension as a blend of two-to-three testosterones.

-PTD [/quote]

I said I’m using a 450 in conjunction with EQ, it’s not a blend of the two together. It’s 200mg/Enth, 150mg/cyp, 100mg/prop.

if I remember rightly, high concentrations like that need ethyl oleate to hold it together which I think some people are allergic to

its not bad enough to stop… just a little uncomfortable… mainly cause the frontload i did and 1.5cc

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
its not bad enough to stop… just a little uncomfortable… mainly cause the frontload i did and 1.5cc[/quote]

I always front load but I get a fever and feel like shit for 1-2 days every time.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
its not bad enough to stop… just a little uncomfortable… mainly cause the frontload i did and 1.5cc[/quote]

I always front load but I get a fever and feel like shit for 1-2 days every time.[/quote]

Happens to me from time to time. I usually start taking some vitamin c and some other shit a few days before and a few days after I start and no more fever.

now I front load after dinner on a saturday or something so I can just sleep off most of the “pinning fever”.

It’ must hit you pretty quick because the times I’ve gotten the fever it was always a few days later

[quote]BUDs wrote:
It’ must hit you pretty quick because the times I’ve gotten the fever it was always a few days later[/quote]

This fever talk is crazy, glad its never happened to me

I think Im just mildly allergic to the cutters. If you haven’t gotten it by now you probably never will.