T Nation

Pinning Questions

I’m curious and have been wondering… when you buy conversion kits they give you 3 needles or so, am I mistakenly under the impression that you only use each pin once so that 3 just isn’t enough?

Also

Say you have 2 drugs, A and B and you inject on the same day. Can you draw them both into the same syringe then inject using only one needle?

ypu should never mix two drugs and inject them together.

That said, lots of people do this and have no problems, for example sus and deca does not seem to cause a problem mixed for IM

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
ypu should never mix two drugs and inject them together.

That said, lots of people do this and have no problems, for example sus and deca does not seem to cause a problem mixed for IM[/quote]

Why not?

STU

Ask any medical professional, they will tell you that you must never mix two different drugs.

Reasoning is that lets use sus and deca as an example, there will have been studies into the effects of sus and deca, each drug has been individually cleared for medical use.

But there will have been no in depth medical studies into the effects of the 2 drugs combined.

My medical friend explained that when injected the liquids ‘micro’ fuse and the compounds combine, seperately there is no known problems with each drug, but combined nobody knows what effect they will have.

But again like I said that is just professional medical advise, in practise many people (including me) combine there IM’s and have no adverse effects.

What? I have never heard of this problem when it comes to anabolics. Nor have I ever had a problem with any combination before.

[quote]vitaman1971 wrote:
What? I have never heard of this problem when it comes to anabolics. Nor have I ever had a problem with any combination before.[/quote]

Do you mix water and oil based steroids together in the same syringe?

Thanks for the replies, which makes sense to me.

So do you guys stylize needles and reuse them or just buy a lot of them?

[quote]Guilo wrote:
Thanks for the replies, which makes sense to me.

So do you guys stylize needles and reuse them or just buy a lot of them?[/quote]

checkout some sites, you can get pins 100 for 20$ at that price (for that reason alone) it just doesnt make sense to reuse let alone all the other reasons

As far as the STERILIZING of the needles, no fucking way! Do you own an autoclave? And the needle tip will degrade and dull after a single use. Use clean, sterile, sharp needles always. Each injection requires two (2) needles, one to put into the vial and draw out the oil, and then another to inject (you take the first one off and put a new one on).
As far as the mixing of anabolics. That sounds like total crap. I know a lot of doctors (MD’s, personal friends) who are absolute fuck heads and don’t know a single thing about anything that they didn’t read in a book. If they are both in an oil base (even if they are in a different medium, like water and oil) they won’t REACT or complex together. What do you think happens when they are in the blood stream? Do they react then? Do they complex then? Because they eventually end up there.

I am not trying to be an ass or start an arguement. I just dont think that statement holds any truth (that you obviously base off of someone elses advice, so no attack on you). To say that they can’t be mixed in a syringe because they will react or complex with each other is flawed because they will end up in your blood stream together. So that is like saying that you can’t take two drugs at the same time EVER! Maybe I missed something?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]lattimus wrote:
As far as the STERILIZING of the needles, no fucking way! Do you own an autoclave? And the needle tip will degrade and dull after a single use. Use clean, sterile, sharp needles always. Each injection requires two (2) needles, one to put into the vial and draw out the oil, and then another to inject (you take the first one off and put a new one on).
As far as the mixing of anabolics. That sounds like total crap. I know a lot of doctors (MD’s, personal friends) who are absolute fuck heads and don’t know a single thing about anything that they didn’t read in a book. If they are both in an oil base (even if they are in a different medium, like water and oil) they won’t REACT or complex together. What do you think happens when they are in the blood stream? Do they react then? Do they complex then? Because they eventually end up there.

I am not trying to be an ass or start an arguement. I just dont think that statement holds any truth (that you obviously base off of someone elses advice, so no attack on you). To say that they can’t be mixed in a syringe because they will react or complex with each other is flawed because they will end up in your blood stream together. So that is like saying that you can’t take two drugs at the same time EVER! Maybe I missed something?[/quote]

I was just passing on what I have been told from a few medical pro’s

I also argued the same point that you have about the drugs mixing in your body anyway, but the advice I was given that the force of injecting through a small needle will cause the compounds to mix in a different way to what they will do once in your system, again I also state that myself and 1000’s of other people do not follow this advice and have no problems mixing compounds. I am sure most medical profesionals would also advise against buying steriods on the black market and then injecting them, but we dont all follow that advice either do we?

I just wanted to give the guy both sides of the argument, and let him decide.

I always use two needles (usually a larger guage for pulling and a smaller for injecting as well), but even if I wasn’t using two different guages, I would still change the needle. Just for the comfort of a nice sharp needle. So I guess my “REQUIRES” statement can be argued.
And again. I wasn’t (and am not) trying to start shit.

No its cool, healthy discussion is whats encouraged here, many people have different pools of knowledge and experience and its great to see it all.

peace :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No shortcuts with injections or you will get your ass bit…I pull with 18,s and pin with 23 or 25,s.Depending on what your pinning you CAN pull up 2 different preps. in the same syringe.Look up site injections.Get it right b/f you pin man.PM me if you need more info.

biscuite

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:
vitaman1971 wrote:
What? I have never heard of this problem when it comes to anabolics. Nor have I ever had a problem with any combination before.

Do you mix water and oil based steroids together in the same syringe?[/quote]

I never have, but why not?

[quote]biscuite wrote:
No shortcuts with injections or you will get your ass bit…I pull with 18,s and pin with 23 or 25,s.Depending on what your pinning you CAN pull up 2 different preps. in the same syringe.Look up site injections.Get it right b/f you pin man.PM me if you need more info.

biscuite[/quote]

I am looking to pin Primo, EQ, and Masteron…I have 25 Ga pins. Is this enough or should I get 23 Ga?

Also, How much of a bitch is it to draw with 25 Ga?

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
biscuite wrote:
No shortcuts with injections or you will get your ass bit…I pull with 18,s and pin with 23 or 25,s.Depending on what your pinning you CAN pull up 2 different preps. in the same syringe.Look up site injections.Get it right b/f you pin man.PM me if you need more info.

biscuite

I am looking to pin Primo, EQ, and Masteron…I have 25 Ga pins. Is this enough or should I get 23 Ga?

Also, How much of a bitch is it to draw with 25 Ga?[/quote]

Since primo and eq both use longer acting esters the oil tends to be thicker so I feel that 23 ga pins would be far better. Maybe even 22 ga depending on your patients.