Pinning Management Question

Here is my current cycle:
250mg Test E E3D
150 mg Tren E E3D
40mg Dbol on training days
Adex

My body weight is 235lbs and have been training for PL for 5 years.

This is my first time with Tren, my previous cycles were with Test and Dbol.

I have always injected this amount (250mg) of test in Ventroglute (via 23GA x 1â?? pin), itâ??s easy and pain free. Now that I have incorporated tren, I started to inject the tren in the glutes, but I lack the flexibility to twist around to do the injection and when I finally inject, I canâ??t manipulate the syringe with my fingers to aspirate and inject. S

So today I said screw it injection the tren in VG, same side as I injected the Test. I know that I need to rotate though so I have a question. When on TRT, I inject 75mg in my quad (via 25GA x 5/8â?? pins). Is 250mg of pharm grade test too much to inject in the quad? I am fairly lean so the 5/8â?? long pin gets in deep enough. The UGL tren would probably hurt if I injected in my quads. If I can inject in my quads then I go with the tren in the VG.

Thanks

Yeah i’ve injected twice that into my quad with no problems before.

You should use a 4 site rotation for biweekly injections. 6 would be better.

Quads will hold 2ml. Delts about that also, maybe a bit less. Dorsal glutes will hold around 3ml and VG about 5ml. This is taken from a medical reference. I see no reason to ever inject more than 2ml in one spot. Just split the injections up.

Oil based steroids can be combined in the same syringe. This will help to cut down pain. Or the pain could be from dirty gear.

And if you cant reach your glutes you should become more flexible. Stretch before you do it so you dont cramp up. Practice using a syringe with one hand so you can keep it steady with the other. Work with your hands behind you in front of a mirror. 1.5" needles are best for glutes. 1" is the minimum I’d recommend for VG.

I’ve frontloaded nearly 4cc’s in my quad and I’d say that’s the damn limit for me as it was a bit painful for a few days. Either way, heat your gear and massage area once you’ve injected. Hell I foam roll it even!

And VG has never worked for me I bleed like crazy because I’m probably missing it. But I use actual glutes with zero issues. I am also lean 13% 228lbs 6’4". Practice makes perfect in manipulating the pin in one hand, i’ve gotten to where I can hit both sides of glutes simultaneously with one pin in each hand. It looks hilarious but it’s ez breezy lemon squeezy…

Quads will hold 2ml. This is taken from a medical reference.

Well that would explain the pain 4cc’s was in my quads then…

[quote]Randizo wrote:

Quads will hold 2ml. This is taken from a medical reference.

Well that would explain the pain 4cc’s was in my quads then…[/quote]

Well that was the only one I wasn’t so sure I remembered. It may be 3, I dont remember exactly. 4ml is a lot though. And of course the number is meant to be applied to the average person. Someone with a large amount of muscle mass will be able to hold more.

[quote]
Oil based steroids can be combined in the same syringe. This will help to cut down pain. Or the pain could be from dirty gear.[/quote]

First, sorry for the double post, it was an accident and I could not figure out how to delete one of the them.

BONEZ, thanks for the comments, I have been rotating between left side and right side (VG and Glutes), so I have a 4 site rotation. I think using the same syringe for the Test E and Tren E would be great, but I am not sure how to go about doing it. After I draw the Test E (with 21GA pin) into the syringe, can I use the same pin to draw the Tren E and then just replace that pin with the pin that I use to inject (23GA)?

Once I have the Test E in the syringe, how do I put air into the vial of the Tren E without injecting the Test E into the Tren E vial?

Hey bud, I’m not Bonez but yes, that’s the way I do it!

And to answer the last question… Turn the syringe needle side up (straight up) pull back plunger to introduce air and with pin still straight up then push into Tren.
Push air in until you’ve got just a tiny bit of air still in syringe.
Then pull back desired amount of Tren, pull out of Tren, pull back plunger to clear Tren in the pin itself.
Then remove pin, replace with injecting pin, Keep Straight up! tap tap tap push remaining air out until just a little oil comes out of pin (helps to lubricate) then inject away my friend.

Hope this helps

Randizo, thank you for the detailed instructions, I will try that next time.