Pinning Issue, Needle Phobic

I am looking to start my first cycle (test e) but very needle phobic. Does anyone have some advice to help getting over pinning yourself?

[quote]idntdance wrote:
I am looking to start my first cycle (test e) but very needle phobic. Does anyone have some advice to help getting over pinning yourself?[/quote]

Get someone else to inject you.

take it slow man. You just gotta sack up and u dont have to jab yourself. I am kinda the same way and i push the needle in very slowly. Try that man. Usually takes me 30 secs to get a 5/8 inch needle fully in.

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
take it slow man. You just gotta sack up and u dont have to jab yourself. I am kinda the same way and i push the needle in very slowly. Try that man. Usually takes me 30 secs to get a 5/8 inch needle fully in.[/quote]

This actually hurts more, the entry of the needle should be quick like a dart.
Obviously if injecting yourself this will not be possible in the glute but delt and quad is perfectly possible.

SB

I was a sissy at first too. I let my buddy do my first few shots and was fairly nervous. But after time I got used to it and now it takes me mere minutes to do my shot.

Just know you don’t have a needle phobia, you are just nervous just like 90% of guys starting their first cycle. You get used to it.

to be honest, take a big dose of MTFU (man the f*** up), and just do it. You said test e, so i assume your pinning twice a week, which isnt a big deal at all.

i was shitting myself the first time too, but after the first couple of times you stop being scared and actually start to look forward to your next pin.

Dude I almost passed out the first time, I was shaking, covered in cold sweat, ect. Took me 45 minutes.

I had a legit needle phobia, to the point I had to be sedated in the hospital to be given an IV (yeah makes me sound like a pussy) and I did it. The first injection is by far the worst. They suck until about the 10th or so, then you get used to it a little.

Now, oddly enough I enjoy it.

You can use slin pins with oil if that is mentally easier for you. They are a lot less scary than 1.5" needles.

[quote]hockeysledder wrote:
You can use slin pins with oil if that is mentally easier for you. They are a lot less scary than 1.5" needles.[/quote]

This.

If you are injecting anywhere less than 1 mL of oil each injection, there is absolutely no reason not to use slin pins. Little trickier for higher amounts of oil as slin pins are 0.5 mL standard (so 1 mL requires two pins). They make 1 mL pins but I’ve heard the injection and load times are prohibitively slow through the small gauge needle.

I used to have a needle phobia, to the point I used to pass out.

On my first AAS pin, I just pressed it against the skin and pushed it into my glute and away I went. It wasn’t a brutal shove, but it went all the way in quick. It was a bit nervewracking, but I was surprised after at just how easy it was. It’s no big deal man. It hurts more when you burn yourself on a hot plate or something. Even cramp in more painful than pinning.

You’ll be fine brother. You’ve made the decision to do it, so do it. If not, send me all your shit!

[quote]idntdance wrote:
I am looking to start my first cycle (test e) but very needle phobic. Does anyone have some advice to help getting over pinning yourself?[/quote]

Marry a doctor.