Pinning hCG ED?

I’m not a scientist, and wouldn’t trust myself to accurately interpret the studies. Basically my learning technique has been hang about forums and see who knows what they’re talking about.

There’s some very clued up folks on here. The other site I read is steroidology (is it bad etiquette to mention other forums? I’ll edit that out if it is) and that’s got some good guys too.

hCG use seems to be about the only thing there isn’t universal agreement on. Anecdotally, none of the guys I know in the real world who run cycles even seem to use it.

I’m a physicist, so I’m just muddling through medical studies, but at least I’m used to reading technical writing and interpreting statistics. The really valuable people in this forum are the ones who are “book smart”, have lots of real world experience with PEDs, and are willing and able to do limited experimentation on themselves. I am definitely not one of those - I am still running my first cycle, after all - I’ve just done a ton of reading.

Regarding hCG use: of the three regular users I know well, one uses the standard 250iu 2-3x/week (BBer), another uses massive doses in PCT (BBer), and the third didn’t use it at all until I suggested he try it (PLer).

i have studied and did countless hours reading, shifting through threads and reports, and this is what i came up with.
start using it whenever you notice atrophy occurring, using a dose around 70iu/ed, 140iu/eod, or 210iu/e3d should be about optimal whichever way you chose to dose. i would continue to use throughout the cycle and stop using it about 2-3 days before you start a 4wk pct nolv/clo/in the standard doses. another thing i would consider doing also would be using arimidex throughout the cycle dosed at .20mg/ed, .40mg/eod, or .60mg/e3d and do this up to pct at which time i would run the arimidex along side the pct at .20mg/day and also run it a week longer then the clo and nolva, meaning there would be a week 5 with just arimidex at .20mg/day.
Forgive me if something isnt right just thought i would contribute what i came across in my searches.
I also seen like mentioned above just using post workout with high doses but, i believe running during cycle would be the better of the two options.
pick apart if you want i am still learning and every little bit helps.

Bright

Are you sure you don’t mean aromasin instead of arimidex? 20mg of adex is an entire bottle. Also, you can run asin during PCT without any problems, but running adex during PCT is just pissing away money since SERMs lower the blood concentration of letro and adex.

Otherwise I agree with you. That dose of hCG is about 500iu/wk, and 3 days before a SERM PCT is probably about the right time to stop using it, maybe 4-5 if you are using 210iu e3d.

yes, and oops i meant .20/ed, .40/eod, or .60mg/e3d of arimidex forgot the dots, wasnt to sure about the during pct part may not be needed, but i did read somewhere that orthers run ari, for a week after pct as an added precaution against possible rebound. Depending on the sides you may not need ari at all like you stated.

just throwing out more possible ways for newer members trying to reduce sides.
gonna edit the dots in now.

Bright.

Yeah, that’s definitely reasonable. Adex is something that IME you have to adjust according to estrogen sides. Ideally, we would all get our T and E2 tested, and use that to figure out dosages, but that’s fairly expensive for someone like me who really isn’t having any sides - I can get a gram of prop injectable for the same price as an E2 or T test… not a hard choice.

On my dose of 500mg prop per week, 0.2mg adex ED would make me pretty miserable, for example. After a week of 0.5mg EOD, my elbows hurt, my libido was shot, and I was so anxious for the 24 hours after dosing that I wouldn’t leave the house. I’m currently using 0.25mg E3D and not having any issues with water retention or gyno. This is research-grade liquidex, though, so the concentration could be wrong, or it might not even be adex for all I know. My nolvadex is definitely pharma grade, though, not gonna screw around with my PCT drugs.

yea, and we come back to the old but true saying that everybody responds differently than others. With a little bit of trial and error everyone will find out what works for them.

And its always good to give the newer ones a good place to start at, like the info in this thread.

Bright.

There are so many opinions on HCG, I’m experimenting now.Running 800 Primo and 400 cyp 4th week and started .20 iu hcg and felling great.Is this reasonable ? I’ve not used HCG before.Any opinions on this?How long can or should I use the HCG.Should I be concerned with any sides?

Hey man, read a couple of your threads seems like you know your stuff about peptides. I was considering running a peptide cycle as I’ve tried some sarms but seen no results. Was wondering if I could ask a couple questions regarding ipamorelin? Thanks