Pinning Frequency

I have been pitching this idea around in my head.  My current cycle is 250mg test e and 200 mg tren e x2 a week mon and friday  I"m going to do that week 1-7 then week 8-12 double the test e.  I only had 20 ml of tren so I don't want to double that it will run out week 10.  What I was wondering is 1 would it be better to pinn 3 times a week starting week 8 or just pinn 4 ml twice after week ten should I goto 4 ml of test to make up for the tren?  I'm double the test e as of week 8 to counter the myostatin.  I would like to grow as much as I can.  I started out with 50 ml of test so I could run it longer but thinking 12 weeks would be good enough for now and save it for the next cycle

It is always better to pin more often because of more stable blood levels.

yea that’s what I was thinking. I was just wondering how everyone else though about it

I’m debating between running tren e with test e / sustanon every third day or twice a week how you feeling on it mate, you ran it before? What ancilliaries you running with it I’m thinking adex and cabor

I’m just running stright test and tren e. This is the 2nd time I ran this cycle last time I spilled my only vile of tren lost 5mg I was so jacked.

I am feeling good for the most. the tren is from a different source so I don’t think it’s as good as the last :frowning: But it was something I have always wanted to try. prob not again.

[quote]barfly320 wrote:
yea that’s what I was thinking. I was just wondering how everyone else though about it[/quote]

3 weeks ago some one started a thread about pinning all the gear at one time in ordering to drive up blood levels with the drugs as high as possible. Supposedly this would encourage a higher concentration of the drug to hit and be in your system at one time causing more growth.

At the time I was pinning every other day. However no one could really answer the question from experience. How ever you def got all the standard stable blood levels answers and what not. However I volunteered to be the lab rat and give it a shot.

I am currently running 1000mg of Test E and 750mg Tren E and 400mg of Deca all shot Sunday night. The super doses are really only starting to hit as of the last few days and can honestly say so far I have experienced better recovery and a appetite increase on the pro sides of things. However on the Con side for the first 2 weeks 2-3 days after the injection I experienced some insane Test Flu symptoms. Most likely from the extreme increase of BA from all the gear being injected at one time. This week I had no problems at all. I also started to notice more traditional side effects from Tren than ever before.

All and all I enjoy pinning just once a week and honestly have seen positive results so far and nothing to terrible to handle on the negative side. How ever if you are a beginner I seriously don’t recommend it only because if you are susceptible to side effect and do not know it, this strategy I am sure will maximize the side effects and that is probably not what you want.

Pinning is addictive, I like doing it every day.

@barfly why not again on the tren? bad sides?

@reed Good info cheers mate I’m planning on running Sustanon and Tren E together E3D would you recommend that sort of frequency for a beginner, I’m thinking 250mg Sust and 100mg Tren each pin. Was going to do twice a week but am thinking that E3D is more regular for blood levels etc.

I am on tren e again. This time I’m not having a hard time sleeping but the other difference is I’m working out in the am and sleeping at night last time I was on a ship and working out ofter work and trying to sleep at night. so Im not taking the melatonin like I was. I do miss the messed up dreams I had. Strange what should freak people our or scare the shit out of them I enjoyed lol.

Is Tren dodgy to pin in evenings then? I am planning on doing two pins a week but because of work one of them is going to have to be in the evening.

I always pinn in the evening. Right after my shower. I fig I"m already naked and just cleaned everything. So less chance for an infection.

You sleep ok after?

I pin in the evenings as well usually a hour before bed. I am running Tren E at 750 right now. The night of the pin I never have a problem however the day after and the day after that I have alot of problems.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I pin in the evenings as well usually a hour before bed. I am running Tren E at 750 right now. The night of the pin I never have a problem however the day after and the day after that I have alot of problems.[/quote]

Please share!!

Stupid insane night sweats. Seriously so bad I have put a plastic sheet under my regular sheets so it doesn’t ruin the mattress. I also have a plastic liner over my pillow for the same reason.
I also have insane insomnia those two nights. Seriously I take 10mg Melatonin, Ibueprophen PM, Unisom, 50mg Tramadol and wash all down with a bit of Nyquil and if I sleep 3 hours that night I’m pretty happy.
I dont believe in the “Roid Rage” thing but, I have experienced something pretty close to it on multiple occasions and only between this 48 hour window.

I have mentioned it before but, during this time it is literally almost impossible and I don’t care what the motivation for me to ejaculate… I swear to god ask the wife in her log if you want. She may be able to give a better description of this period and probably has picked up on even more subtle sides. Also fair to mention I had these sides on a much smaller spectrum when I was pinning 2-3 times a week. Now that I am pinning all 750 in one day the Sides are much more noticeable good and bad.

What’s weird to me is that I pin on Monday night about 8 by Thursday mid day the sweats, insomnia, sex problems or not a problem how ever you see it and my temper are completely back to normal. I love Tren but, Jesu

I love the tren to. But with this batch I don’t have any sides. the other one wow. hulk labs isn’t that bad I guess. It takes me forever to nut that’s for sure. I fucked so long that that I just gave up so I could go to sleep. but that’s not a bad side at all… It means I got as much as I can handle. on the other note when I do get up omfg. legs shake and it almost hurts

I miss the vivid dreams for bulkin but as long as I get the desired affect f it

[quote]Reed wrote:
Stupid insane night sweats. Seriously so bad I have put a plastic sheet under my regular sheets so it doesn’t ruin the mattress. I also have a plastic liner over my pillow for the same reason.
I also have insane insomnia those two nights. Seriously I take 10mg Melatonin, Ibueprophen PM, Unisom, 50mg Tramadol and wash all down with a bit of Nyquil and if I sleep 3 hours that night I’m pretty happy.
I dont believe in the “Roid Rage” thing but, I have experienced something pretty close to it on multiple occasions and only between this 48 hour window.

I have mentioned it before but, during this time it is literally almost impossible and I don’t care what the motivation for me to ejaculate… I swear to god ask the wife in her log if you want. She may be able to give a better description of this period and probably has picked up on even more subtle sides. Also fair to mention I had these sides on a much smaller spectrum when I was pinning 2-3 times a week. Now that I am pinning all 750 in one day the Sides are much more noticeable good and bad.

What’s weird to me is that I pin on Monday night about 8 by Thursday mid day the sweats, insomnia, sex problems or not a problem how ever you see it and my temper are completely back to normal. I love Tren but, Jesu[/quote]

Have you tried pinning more frequently?

Tren is a different beast, I love tren but it’s definitely a love hate relationship

Ye it certainly sounds interesting I’m sticking pretty low on my dosage so not sure i will get the sides to this level. I’m currently debating whether to up the tren e to 200mg twice per week or to keep it at 100. I’m going to be running withe either test e or sustanon 250mg twice per week. Any preferences on whether test e or sust would go best with tren e and what dosage id get the best gains and sides balance for a first cycle?

both times I ran it I ran test e with tren e test e 250mg * 2 a week and tren e 200mg * 2 a week.