Pinning Calves

Simple question, does anyone here pin their calves? If so, what do you use a slin pin?

christ no. But if I did, I’d definitely use a slin

Haha, yeah its probably a retarded idea. I’m just looking for new inj sites if I decide to run a prop/ace cycle. Plus… MY CALVES ARE TOO SMALL BRAH. I know its probably BS, but some people swear that wherever you pin induces growth locally.

Pinning for local growth doesn’t work.

Try these spots if you haven’t: Ventro Glutes, Quads, Glutes, Delts, lats, triceps. All are pretty smooth and I’m assuming you won’t be pinning more than 2cc a day (if you go ED) so they’re all g2g.

Yeah, I had a feeling that wasn’t true. Well unless its SEO, but then the muscle will look like shit anyway.

Never tried triceps, good idea. When doing lats, do you pin it yourself on the ventral side or have someone pin you on the dorsal side?

[quote]RowsUpright wrote:

Never tried triceps, good idea. When doing lats, do you pin it yourself on the ventral side or have someone pin you on the dorsal side?[/quote]

fuck both of those ideas too! Shoulders, asscheeks, thighs, ventroglute. That gives you 8 sites, so even if you pin one of those everyday it’s still more than a week until you need to pin it again.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Never tried triceps, good idea. When doing lats, do you pin it yourself on the ventral side or have someone pin you on the dorsal side?[/quote]

fuck both of those ideas too! Shoulders, asscheeks, thighs, ventroglute. That gives you 8 sites, so even if you pin one of those everyday it’s still more than a week until you need to pin it again.[/quote]

Triceps are smooth as hell! I pin my ventral side.

[quote]CxTucker wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

fuck both of those ideas too! Shoulders, asscheeks, thighs, ventroglute. That gives you 8 sites, so even if you pin one of those everyday it’s still more than a week until you need to pin it again.[/quote]

Triceps are smooth as hell! I pin my ventral side. [/quote]

christ! You’re an awful man

Chest is an easy alternative

did calvs once…

.5cc with a half-inch slin pin… was hobbling around for a week.

Ive done calves a couple times, for me it was hit and miss. most of the time i would get it perfect and id get like a mild DOMS and id be fine (using 1" 25g) then on one time it didnt go quite right and i was in agony for a good 4/5 days, it would tighten up when i sit down and barely be able to walk afterwards. Got some slin pins coming to swap out the 1".

bro just pin your butthole there’s already a hole there its common sense really

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
bro just pin your butthole there’s already a hole there its common sense really[/quote]

Lets just do it via a catheter then aye?

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
Ive done calves a couple times, for me it was hit and miss. most of the time i would get it perfect and id get like a mild DOMS and id be fine (using 1" 25g) then on one time it didnt go quite right and i was in agony for a good 4/5 days, it would tighten up when i sit down and barely be able to walk afterwards. Got some slin pins coming to swap out the 1".[/quote]

Yeah, I can’t afford to be limping around and miss out on training for 4 or 5 days if I fuck it up. I think I will play it safe (or smart) and just not do it. I like the idea of trying out the chest, not sure if I should try the tris. Also yogi your rotation sounds great, but I’m kind of curious to see how smooth the chest and tris feel. Thanks for the input everyone

bro just pin your butthole there’s already a hole there its common sense really[/quote]

What gauge needle do I need for that :stuck_out_tongue:

What gauge needle do I need for that :p[/quote]

I use 9 inches

1 Like