Pin Gauge/Length Questions

So what if you want to use slins but you have to draw out of 3 different vials or something like that, the needles are non removable so wouldn’t that not pierce the skin too well?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
So what if you want to use slins but you have to draw out of 3 different vials or something like that, the needles are non removable so wouldn’t that not pierce the skin too well?[/quote]

backload them

[quote]Yogi wrote:

So what if you want to use slins but you have to draw out of 3 different vials or something like that, the needles are non removable so wouldn’t that not pierce the skin too well?[/quote]

backload them[/quote]

AHA! I knew there was a simple solution I wasn’t thinking about. I’ve never done that before but sounds easy enough

[quote]Yogi wrote:

backload them[/quote]

AHA! I knew there was a simple solution I wasn’t thinking about. I’ve never done that before but sounds easy enough
[/quote]

I’ve got your back, brother.

I’d be interested to hear how you get on, I’m going to try the slin pin thing soon and to be honest I just can’t get my head around one of those tiny needles getting deep enough…