Pin Gauge/Length Questions

Starting my first cycle this coming week so i’ll be getting my pins this week. I’ve had a look around for threads for this but i cant find a clear answer seeing as everyone has different opinions. I’ll be doing 1ml deca, 1.5mil Test E 2x week. What pins would be best if im going Quads, Glutes & delts? Im thinking 1 inch quads/delts and 1.5in glutes? Is that right? Not sure on the gauges though.

Thanks
Jekyll

Sounds good, although I never pin quads, but 1 to 1.5 I use on ventro glute, works fine. Definitely 1 inch for delt and 1.5 for glutes is the norm. I draw with 23g and pin with 25.

I cant seem to find 23 + 25g 1.5" pins, Would a 21g 1.5" pin work for pinning glutes?

I cant seem to find 23 + 25g 1.5" pins, Would a 21g 1.5" pin work for pinning glutes?

18 ga draw 23 pin for me, 1.5" quads, delts. I rarely pin glutes. My fat is low so i don’t bottom out the pin.

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
I cant seem to find 23 + 25g 1.5" pins, Would a 21g 1.5" pin work for pinning glutes?[/quote]
I did 21g 1 1/2 in the glutes once. Let me know if you do it twice.
Draw with a 20 or 21 and pin 25s. Make sure you take your time on the pinning. 10 sec/ ml seems to work best to let the muscle expand and will keep PIP to a minimum.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

I cant seem to find 23 + 25g 1.5" pins, Would a 21g 1.5" pin work for pinning glutes?[/quote]
Draw with a 20 or 21 and pin 25s. Make sure you take your time on the pinning. 10 sec/ mg seems to work best to let the muscle expand and will keep PIP to a minimum.[/quote]

Damn bro 10 seconds per mg? I would be injecting alllll day =P.

I used a 20 gauge 1.5 inch in the glutes once and it was like sticking a harpoon in my ass cheek.

I prefer to draw with a 20 gauge and shoot with a 23 gauge. I like 1.5 inch for glutes and 1 inch for everywhere else.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

Draw with a 20 or 21 and pin 25s. Make sure you take your time on the pinning. 10 sec/ mg seems to work best to let the muscle expand and will keep PIP to a minimum.[/quote]

Damn bro 10 seconds per mg? I would be injecting alllll day =P.

I used a 20 gauge 1.5 inch in the glutes once and it was like sticking a harpoon in my ass cheek.

I prefer to draw with a 20 gauge and shoot with a 23 gauge. I like 1.5 inch for glutes and 1 inch for everywhere else.[/quote]
God damn cell phone spell check and old eyes.I have to fix that in case someone actually values my opinion, but I doubt it. That was funny though!

Slin pins for anywhere except glutes, there I use 23g 1’'. I draw with 21g.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Slin pins for anywhere except glutes, there I use 23g 1’'. I draw with 21g.[/quote]

Pussy.

=P

Im only going 1cc deca / 1.5 or 2 cc test E twice per week so I wont have to rotate a whole lot but i wanted the options of glutes if i felt they needed changing. Will probably just go each quad then shoulders or ventro glutes. Is 3cc too much for one injection site? Or should it be fine seeing as i wont go there for atleast another week?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Slin pins for anywhere except glutes, there I use 23g 1’'. I draw with 21g.[/quote]

I can’t seem to find slin pins with a needle length more than 3mm, I feel as though longer ones exist and 3 mm is too shallow, even at a low bf %

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

I can’t seem to find slin pins with a needle length more than 3mm, I feel as though longer ones exist and 3 mm is too shallow, even at a low bf %
[/quote]

3mm?! Sounds way too shallow to me, that’s .118, which is less than 1/4 of half an inch

22g 1" works for most for glutes (me anyway). Back in the day 16g 1.5" was common practice for glutes. They looked like a fucking nail! I don’t miss that shit.

S/F

Al

[quote]CATMAL wrote:
22g 1" works for most for glutes (me anyway). Back in the day 16g 1.5" was common practice for glutes. They looked like a fucking nail! I don’t miss that shit.

S/F

Al[/quote]

16g, fuck that shit, that’s the size needle they draw your blood with when donating

For all you guys that use any gauge bigger than 25 to inject, I just have one question… WHY?!

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
For all you guys that use any gauge bigger than 25 to inject, I just have one question… WHY?![/quote]

I’m going to be serious about this; some new guys think a big lawn dart is right of passage. Once they understand a 23 or 25 hurts less, does the same thing and causes less damage over time, they change.

As for me, I have no need to take a core sample every time I inject. But I also would like to hear their reasoning.

Hell back in the day the only option i thought i had was going to the local feed supply store.the smallest was a 20ga 2inch.
So i hated doing shots . Everything burnt like 400,hurt from the pin. Set the dumbbells on you quads for presses you would about fall off the bench. Have to drop a load real bad hit the toilet seat wrong and about shit on the floor cause your ass cheek hurt so bad.

Laying on the couch with the lady ( who does not know you are juicing) she gets up using your quad as a push off spot try not to kick her from the shock of pain cause she always hits the exact spot every time that you poked . I know some of you know what i’m saying.So i did as much pills as i could only doing im when really had to.

Then i said fk it and went to the local phar and started pinning 23. Lots to be said for good quality stuff and nice thin sharp pins.I am thinking 25 sounds good.

First cycle (1999) was 16, 18 and 20g since that was all I could scrounge. Also reused them multiple times since I only had a few.

I’ve seen 1" slin pins, but have never been able to find them for sale. I’ve also found that after prepping the syringe and recapping the needle, running the syringe under hot water seems to help thin the oil a little making the push through a slin or 23g a bit easier.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
X2
Slins are cheap easy to use & painless. Just draw back yur slin & tape vial to a sunscreen can…drips in over night inject in the morning…ez :wink: