T Nation

Pimples from Weight Training

Pimples?

'Roids.

WOW…What a bunch of fucking ASSHOLES.

two things

When i broke out from lifting, it was becauce i wasn’t eating enough and the stress gave me acne.

bomb it with 5-10 grams of B5 daily

[quote]EvanX wrote:
WOW…What a bunch of fucking ASSHOLES.[/quote]

You’re new here.

Don’t resist.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]EvanX wrote:

You’re new here.

Don’t resist.

[/quote]

Love it!

The ability of this community to derail a thread into oblivion should win an award of awesomeness.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
Take a fucking shower after each workout ya gross ass noob[/quote]

Yeah! And Italian showers and whore baths do not count.[/quote]

Italian showers? I don’t thinking rubbing marinara sauce and pepperonis on your body will clear up zits[/quote]

Ha, perhaps the guido and guidette culture of the Northeast hasn’t reach Cali.

An Italian shower is where you spray yourself with cologne/perfume/axe spray in place of an actual shower.[/quote]

that is called a mexican shower here[/quote]

We call that a prostitute shower here.[/quote]

I call it, “getting ready for work after the gym”

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
I have always followed a push/pull routine but, I have been out of school so, for the last month and half I have been training 2x a day hitting the same body parts with lower reps. The results have been great so far but, it seems I have been getting pimples due to it. Diet, daily habits, everything else has stayed the same.

Could it be the the high blood pressure during training, test, hormones? Obviously if you are not prone to acne this may not be a problem but, I had acne (nothing major) when I was younger and thought I was passed it. I have been getting the best results ever, so a few pimples here and there is not going to stop me from continuing with 2x a day, I was just wondering if it could be the cause.

If this belongs in the get a life forum please move.
[/quote]

Correlation =/= Causation. Wash your funky ass. It’s not because you’re getting hyoooge! It’s because you don’t know how to wash your funky European ass.

[quote]EvanX wrote:

I suggest you dip your finger in the lube and give yourself a nice grease up, because boy we ain’t even done.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]EvanX wrote:

I suggest you dip your finger in the lube and give yourself a nice grease up, because boy we ain’t even done.[/quote]

Eat shit you fat fuck. I don’t give a damn that the thread was derailed but, what is with all the shit talking?

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
I have always followed a push/pull routine but, I have been out of school so, for the last month and half I have been training 2x a day hitting the same body parts with lower reps. The results have been great so far but, it seems I have been getting pimples due to it. Diet, daily habits, everything else has stayed the same.

Could it be the the high blood pressure during training, test, hormones? Obviously if you are not prone to acne this may not be a problem but, I had acne (nothing major) when I was younger and thought I was passed it. I have been getting the best results ever, so a few pimples here and there is not going to stop me from continuing with 2x a day, I was just wondering if it could be the cause.

If this belongs in the get a life forum please move.
[/quote]

Correlation =/= Causation. Wash your funky ass. It’s not because you’re getting hyoooge! It’s because you don’t know how to wash your funky European ass.

[/quote]

He never said that he did not shower after the gym.

[quote]EvanX wrote:

[quote]EvanX wrote:
srsly!

[quote]EvanX wrote:

dont h8

[quote]EvanX wrote:

Hmmmm… I think someone (^^^^^^) is feeling a little self conscious because they havent taken a shower yet today

^lol I was just thinking the same thing gregron

<>

^WIN…dammit ID put some clothes on

^WIN…dammit ID put some clothes on