Pimp Yo Fridge

protein stash #1 fridge

omega 3 eggs
thawed steak
thawed salmon
prolly sum fresh chicken breast

protein stash #2 pantry

cytograiner (empty?)
cyto carb (mix with syntha 6 post workout)
alot syntha-6 (bout to switch to Metabolic Drive)

[quote]boyscout wrote:
Being poor does suck.

The worst is when you’re out of important shit.[/quote]

I am out of the important shit! I’m stocked up on ramen noodles and oatmeal though, so hooray for me.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
boyscout wrote:
Being poor does suck.

The worst is when you’re out of important shit.

I am out of the important shit! I’m stocked up on ramen noodles and oatmeal though, so hooray for me.[/quote]

The carb choice of champions!

I am poor too. I’d take pics of my fridge but all you would see is frozen chicken boobs, frozen blueberries/strawberries, yogurt, water, eggs, PB, and spinach.

OP- You got the same shit cupboards that I have in my apartment.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
[/quote]

Lol. They’re so cheap, how could I pass them up? At this point, I care less about a well-rounded diet as much as I care about simply staying alive.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Lol. They’re so cheap, how could I pass them up? At this point, I care less about a well-rounded diet as much as I care about simply staying alive.[/quote]

This is true. I used to eat them all the time, but the 50g of carbs per package seriously fucks over my fat boy metabolism.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
This is true. I used to eat them all the time, but the 50g of carbs per package seriously fucks over my fat boy metabolism.[/quote]

Yes, I’m slightly worried about that. However, considering that those are most likely the only carbs I’ll get all day, I should (theoretically) be fine.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
no explode? seriously? :D[/quote]

If so many people love the stuff it has to be doing something right besides marketing and caffeine.