Pill Maker Thingy

Does anyone know what the machine is called (or where to get it) that can take your powders and put them into pills? Thanks.

The really expensive ones are called pill presses and I doubt you could afford one. The ones that make the capsules not sure of the name but I doubt they will let me post the web site. Pm me and I will send you the link.

Thanks RU (and everyone else who sent me links… horse etc…)

They are called pill presses and they are heavily watched by the Government. You hve to register htem for your business and if you sell it the new owner has to register it as well.

This is mostly due to drugs like X.

You can get a capping maching for your research needs…