Pihranas vs. Bull Shark

Ok, fuck Bruce Lee VS a Bear, the greatest matchup of all time:

A school of 30 Pihranas VS A Bull Shark.

(Bull Sharks are the #1 maneater, and most notably, can swim in freshwater)

The shark wouldn’t be able to maneuver enough to take on 30 piranha IMO.

Chuck Norris.

Duh.

How many times must we discuss this?

[quote]knewsom wrote:

[/quote]

Oh come on, you can’t post a thread title like that and then not have a video of said match-up…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Oh come on, you can’t post a thread title like that and then not have a video of said match-up…[/quote]

No shit. I’ve never been so disappointed in a thread. I was so feelin’ the James Bond vibe until I discovered this was hypothetical.

[quote]Northcott wrote:

No shit. I’ve never been so disappointed in a thread. I was so feelin’ the James Bond vibe until I discovered this was hypothetical.
[/quote]

Indeed, I even had to go to youtube and search for pirahna videos just to ease my frustration.

However, it’s just pirahnas dismantling defenseless golfish and mice. Fucking lame…

No video of this feat linked in this thread = GAY. Somebody needs to fly down to the Amazon with a digital camera and Youtube this shit, STAT.

[quote]knewsom wrote:

[/quote]

AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

With a regular 9ft bull shark, I’d go with the bull shark. So much aggression, so much testosterone (I believe the bull shark is one of few animals to have such high t concentrations in their blood). 30 piranhas is just not enough. Problem is, I can’t see this match-up happening, even in the Amazon where both animals can be found. The piranhas almost certainly stay clear of the bull shark, and they’d flee if the bull shark attacked them for whatever reason.

[quote]Mike84 wrote:
With a regular 9ft bull shark, I’d go with the bull shark. So much aggression, so much testosterone (I believe the bull shark is one of few animals to have such high t concentrations in their blood). 30 piranhas is just not enough. Problem is, I can’t see this match-up happening, even in the Amazon where both animals can be found. The piranhas almost certainly stay clear of the bull shark, and they’d flee if the bull shark attacked them for whatever reason. [/quote]

Not only that but there cannibals, so any injured fish would be picked off amoungst themselves, fo sho.

Yo why haven’t we still had a Chuck Norris vs. Vin Diesel?

Duh. Because it’s completly pointless to post a Chuck Norris vs. Anybody, because everybody knows Chuck would win.

It would never happen, the piranahs would swim swim and hide. Piranahs are actually very timid. I had 6 of them in a 100 gallon tank in college and they are just very skitish. Any time anyone walked by the tank they would get spooked and swim as fast as possible to the other side and slam into the side of the tank trying to flee. They did it so much that every one of them had sores on their lower jaw.
They would tear into goldfish or raw chicken though if they were hungry.

Ditka, or God?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Ditka, or God?[/quote]

Put that on next week’s pick 'em.

Pihranas for sure.

A 4 foot bull shark would not have the ability to fend off 15 pirhanas. The pihranas would pick it apart. Kind of like 3 midgets fighting a regular size person. Hell I’d bet a hundred on three midgets against Chuck Norris…

Bullpup

[quote]bullpup wrote:

Hell I’d bet a hundred on three midgets against Chuck Norris…

Bullpup[/quote]

Blasphemer!!! He must be shunned!!

Best I could find for those wanting video. (Still pretty cool!)