Piers Morgan is Terrible

This is some of the worst journalism I’ve seen in a long time.

^I agree Ray.

Pathetic journalism.

Would’ve walked out during the first filibuster.

Jesus I felt terrible for this poor guy. He’s trying so hard to be calm and they are clearly on a witch hunt. 9:33 in is just mind boggling.

I like the derogatory use of the words “junk science” when it comes to gun control.

Because no BS was used to ban guns EVA!

Jesus Christ, this idiot thinks a semi auto is “high velocity”-

Holy Shit, the other idiot thinks no one can buy a civilian version of an assault rifle in any other country.

Wonder what that is then:

Looks to me like the civilian version of the G27, but hey, what do I know.

Wait, I live here…

This is definitely pretty bad. No matter who’s side would have been subjected to this. he may have sent some first time gun buyers out to the shop. BTW, concealed carry has been legal IN the city of Detroit for several years and there’s been no incident I’m aware of where anybody used a legal weapon unlawfully, but several where law abiding citizens have successfully defended themselves.

That’s why I don’t watch the news…I cannot stand any of those mother fuckers.

I wonder why you would single out Piers Morgan for such derision? You honestly think that there are major differences between his view and the many other left wing media men? From Chris Matthews on the hard news side to the Jon Stewart and the many other so called “comedians” who are regular mouth pieces for the left. The list is virtucally endless. From CNN and MSNBC to CBS, ABC and the many newspapers and journals right up to AOL and the Huffington Post. Everyone of them filled with reporters who think that citizens should not own guns, and that taxes should be higher.

Morgan is just one of the many liberal stooges.

Personally, I don’t like ANY of these “Talking Heads”…left OR right…

They always interrupt and appear to try and embarrass guest…and their “I’M RIGHT/YOU’RE WRONG”, shouting, in-your-face attitude and approach to “news” stretches the definition of “journalism”.

And OH how “PWI” forgets their “darling” of just a couple of years ago, Glenn Beck! Heck…the guy even became too wacko for “FOX”.

Morgan? Beck? Is there REALLY a big difference?

Mufasa

Piers Morgan isn’t just a leftist, he’s a very simple man. And he’s been that way since day one. CNN will continue in its slow death as long as it continues to masquerade as an “objective” news outlet while essentially being a leftist media outlet.

Mufasa - Beck is ten times more interesting and knowledgeable than Glenn Beck, and at least Glenn Beck is a conservative and not a leftist. You reveal your own leftism by disparaging Fox News as if it is somehow a unique cable news outlet significantly different from CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, or ABC. If anything, Fox News has a little more credibility than the its cable news competitors.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Morgan? Beck? Is there REALLY a big difference?[/quote]

Yes, the topic is an overbearing host who is anti gun. That would leave Beck out. While he can be overbearing he is absolutely not anti gun.

By the way Beck was also one of the first people in the media to spill the beans on Obama and the types of people that he surrounds himself with. I don’t recall Morgan ever doing that.

The difference between Morgan and beck is H U G E.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Everyone of them filled with reporters who think that citizens should not own guns, and that taxes should be higher.

[/quote]

I was trying to highlight the method in which he carried out this interview. His actual position on gun ownership wasn’t the point of this thread.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

Yes, because Glenn Beck is an infinitely better interviewer.

Much, much, much better.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

Yes, because Glenn Beck is an infinitely better interviewer.

Much, much, much better.

[/quote]

Although this isn’t an interview, this is a recent (and hilarious) Glenn Beck moment where they mock Harry Reid’s imaginary friend who called him and “got the word out” that Romney hasn’t paid his taxes in ten years.

It gets really funny at the end when Beck and his co-host Pat Gray start laughing uncontrollably.

I think that ALL these “Talking Heads” cause new outlets to lose credibility, especially when it comes to objectivity.

They are hired for ratings.

At least the “FOX” talking heads have tended to INCREASE ratings.

Mufasa

I cant stand watching ANY of these tools, on either side, regardless of whether I may agree or disagree with their viewpoints.
Steven Sackur on BBC ‘Hardtalk’ is about the only one I can stomach doing interviews these days.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
I think that ALL these “Talking Heads” cause new outlets to lose credibility, especially when it comes to objectivity.

They are hired for ratings.

At least the “FOX” talking heads have tended to INCREASE ratings.

Mufasa[/quote]

Agreed, but the FOX group is both outnumbered and outgunned…I laugh at all the slanted Romney articles on Yahoo and CNN…and nothing on Obama.

It really is a joke these days.