Piercings

[quote]RedRaven wrote:
I wanna know (and this is a serious question) how the ladies react to the whole “steel rod through dick” especially the first time they see it?[/quote]

I guess my girlfriend’s gonna have to deal with it when I get it, huh.

[quote]RedRaven wrote:
I wanna know (and this is a serious question) how the ladies react to the whole “steel rod through dick” especially the first time they see it?[/quote]

I think it’s sexy as hell. But then I have an oral fixation…

[quote]sic wrote:
RedRaven wrote:
I wanna know (and this is a serious question) how the ladies react to the whole “steel rod through dick” especially the first time they see it?

I think it’s sexy as hell. But then I have an oral fixation…[/quote]

We need clones… NOW!

I’ve always wanted to get my nose pierced. But I’m worried that it may leave a scar if I decide to take it out after a couple years. I took my navel ring out for a few months and it left an ugly little scar, so I re-pierced it. Anybody have any answers?
Sophia

[quote]RedRaven wrote:

Almost every woman I was with loved it right away. Although, I do tend to attract the sort of woman who would. It can actually be quite functional.

[quote]SexySophia wrote:
I’ve always wanted to get my nose pierced. But I’m worried that it may leave a scar if I decide to take it out after a couple years. I took my navel ring out for a few months and it left an ugly little scar, so I re-pierced it. Anybody have any answers?
Sophia[/quote]

It’s entirely possible that it will leave a scar, and you should be prepared for that with any piercing.

However, most nose rings are done with 20 gauge (VERY small) jewelry - as small or smaller than most gunned ears. I know navel jewelry is larger, I’m thinking it usually runs around 12-14 gauge.

In other words, the scar (if there is one) shouldn’t be as large as the naval scar.

[quote]SexySophia wrote:
Sophia[/quote]

If you’re prone to scarring there’s a chance that it will. But I’ve found that it depends on the location and the quality of the piercing. I have a lot of empty piercings and some are scarred, some are not. My conch left a dot in the middle of my ear, but my nostril shows no signs of being pierced. I will say, though, that if it leaves a little scar most people won’t notice or think anything of it.

I’ve got ten; tongue, both nipples, a PA, a frenum, three scrotals and a pair of dydoes. I have been considering and ampallang, but the wife has so far put the kibosh on that.
She’s always loved them, but not the downtime after I’ve gotten a new one. They do make wand and pat down searches at the airport and courthouse far more entertaining.

[quote]Irving wrote:
RedRaven wrote:
I wanna know (and this is a serious question) how the ladies react to the whole “steel rod through dick” especially the first time they see it?

Almost every woman I was with loved it right away. Although, I do tend to attract the sort of woman who would. It can actually be quite functional.[/quote]

It is :wink:

[quote]Crispyknight wrote:
I’ve got ten; tongue, both nipples, a PA, a frenum, three scrotals and a pair of dydoes. I have been considering and ampallang, but the wife has so far put the kibosh on that.
She’s always loved them, but not the downtime after I’ve gotten a new one. They do make wand and pat down searches at the airport and courthouse far more entertaining.[/quote]

hahaha! That’s crazy, do they make you do strip searches?

wow, a LOT more prince alberts here than I would have thought…

[quote]TJCooker wrote:
Crispyknight wrote:
She’s always loved them, but not the downtime after I’ve gotten a new one. They do make wand and pat down searches at the airport and courthouse far more entertaining.

hahaha! That’s crazy, do they make you do strip searches?[/quote]
Not yet. I have been patted down by a guy I thought was going to have a heart attack, and I picked up a very attractive screener’s number on my way to Canada, though. I thought it was funny, my wife didn’t.

I have to say that piercings and tatooes really don’t appeal to me, unless they are the transferable ones, if you are a man in England with a stud in your ear, you are usually branded a “Chav” (Cheltenham average) or even worse a “Poof” or “GAY”

[quote]magnetnerd wrote:
I’m somewhat disappointed to say that I have no piercing-related injuries.

My ear lobe isn’t exactly a picture-worthy piercing, so I won’t post it.

My apadravya is, but I’m not going to post it.

And that’s all I have for now, though I do have plans to add more later.[/quote]

Please don’t tell me what an apadravya is.

[quote]magnetnerd wrote:

That’s pretty cool. I assume those eventually worked their way out, right? Also, just out of curiosity (as I’ve never had a surface piercing), were those at all irritating?[/quote]

sorry took me a cple days to reply. Yes those were very irritated, I took those out a week or two later. Those barbell studs I had in the picture were th wrong type for surface piercing, they are just slighty curved. I tried to repierce my tattoo a few weeks later in different location with the correct barbells (shapped like a staple with balls on the end), these piercing felt more natural, were less irritable, and lasted longer but they eventually pushed out.

Every one is different with surface piercings, for some the work in an area and others it wont. Most of all it works best with area’s with loose skin, and that will not be rubbed or hit alot. Some good areas are the neck (front and back), behind the wrist on the forearm, and cleavage area on a woman (which looks great, and gets your attention fast).

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
magnetnerd wrote:
I’m somewhat disappointed to say that I have no piercing-related injuries.

My ear lobe isn’t exactly a picture-worthy piercing, so I won’t post it.

My apadravya is, but I’m not going to post it.

And that’s all I have for now, though I do have plans to add more later.

Please don’t tell me what an apadravya is.

[/quote]

Painful, I’d imagine.

Get your piercing edumacation here:

(NWS) http://www.bmezine.com/ (NWS)

If you can take it, check out “BME extreme”. Just be prepared to see things like eunics and Bifurcated penises. Hey, two heads are better than one!

[quote]ashos wrote:

sorry took me a cple days to reply. Yes those were very irritated, I took those out a week or two later. Those barbell studs I had in the picture were th wrong type for surface piercing, they are just slighty curved. I tried to repierce my tattoo a few weeks later in different location with the correct barbells (shapped like a staple with balls on the end), these piercing felt more natural, were less irritable, and lasted longer but they eventually pushed out.

Every one is different with surface piercings, for some the work in an area and others it wont. Most of all it works best with area’s with loose skin, and that will not be rubbed or hit alot. Some good areas are the neck (front and back), behind the wrist on the forearm, and cleavage area on a woman (which looks great, and gets your attention fast).
[/quote]

I didn’t realize those were normal barbells; I assumed they were surface bars. How long did the surface bars last you?

The orginal barbells i used were curved, the second set i used were actually surface piercing ones. I still have the barbells ill post a pic of them, if i ever get the sizing right.

The top barbells are the ones from the first picture. The second set are the surface piercing barbells that i had put in the second time, and i have one in the back of neck now

I like this piercing, on the females.