Piece of ass of the year II

Geo.

Geo again

This is my Chiropractor and the end of my hijack!

Carry on!

dammit.

Goddamnit, mods! I submitted a thread yesterday for this very purpose of celebrating the male physique. I had lovely men to start it out with, no nudity, and where the fuck did it go?!

It never posted! No error messages… No email notifications… WTF? Argh.

IM: Shall we continue the hijack since it appears we can’t get our own thread?

Karma,

Thanks for contributing! I am almost out of the REAL men in my files…but have plenty more, plenty!!

I am waiting for approval from my other friends before posting their pics…don’t want any T-Men ticked off at me.

Like this guy for example…had to wait until his email came back from the desert!

~karma~, the guy on the right looks familiar. I think I’ve seen the nipple ring somewhere before.

Nate Dogg? :slight_smile:

Get out of my face or sit on my face…can’t remember what this ad actually said.

Iron Maiden I will never forgive you for what you’ve done to my oh so beautiful Anna Kournikova thread…

If only I could get the stupid logo shit to go away… A very cool angle, nonetheless.

WARNING: THREAD CONTAMINATED! BABES, PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD! RESPECT THE MAJORITY! THANKS! ;0)

IM: Alas, I am unfortunate enough NOT to be blessed with any pics of “real” men to contribute. Very, very nice seeing the ones you’ve got though.

Of course, there are tons of real T-men here so we shouldn’t have any shortage of fine bods to drool over. Right, guys? C’mon… Show us what you got… Show us what you make of all that time you spend in the gym…

DAN C: I tried to! I submitted the first pic I used today for a new thread and guess what… Yup, it never made it up. Then I come here and find IM forging right ahead. So perhaps someone else would like to start the thread and we can switch the pics over to that, since apparently I’m having “issues” getting things to post.

new thread started…as soon as it posts.

WTF happened to this thread?

OK back on topic

Now here is a piece of ASS!!!

zepplin
was that taken in brazil?

Iron Maiden…thanks I’m scarred for life. :frowning:

Zep: Thanks for the memory wipe. I think I had some horrible picture in my mind but that super bubble butt is all that can fit in there now. Thanks brother. :wink:

Bad Hijack Vixens. Bad Hijack. My god is that ass huge zeppelin.