Pictures of Teen Shows?

Does anybody have any pictures of teen shows? I want to see what the competitors look like. If anything, just the winner…

google Alexey Lesukov and Brad Castleberry

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
google Alexey Lesukov and Brad Castleberry[/quote]

not exactly two average teens there homeboy LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Artem go to Musculardevelopment.com and click on the contests link, then search the NPC contests. The NPC California I know has a teen show as the Contra Costa does as well. You can search the Teen Nationals to see the cream of the crop.

Remember some pics do not do justice. I have seen some pretty big teens. I myself was shredded 190lbs at 5’11" - 6’ and I was maybe average in muscularity. In pics I look tiny because we are used to seeing full grown men and well 190lbs even at >5% bf is still somewhat stringy…

either way dood look up those shows and you can see some decent teen guys.

Found it, thanks Gerdy.

musculardevelopment.com/browse/
index.php?mode=contest&contestcode=126

Some of these guys are pretty big. I have a few years though. I don’t think it’s gonna be a problem.

I’m going to keep bulking until the school year is over and then cut over the summer. I’m gonna need your help planning it out and stuff, alright? I don’t know squat about cutting. I’m probably gonna need to lose like 20 or 30lbs. I never want to be below 200 again though.

[quote]Artem wrote:
Found it, thanks Gerdy.

musculardevelopment.com/browse/
index.php?mode=contest&contestcode=126

Some of these guys are pretty big. I have a few years though. I don’t think it’s gonna be a problem.

I’m going to keep bulking until the school year is over and then cut over the summer. I’m gonna need your help planning it out and stuff, alright? I don’t know squat about cutting. I’m probably gonna need to lose like 20 or 30lbs. I never want to be below 200 again though.[/quote]

I’d suggest giving Mighty Stu’s thread a read. He has a LOT of good info in there in regaurds to cutting.

but you know me I’m down to help just shoot me a pm or something…or start a thread and I’m sure everybody will give there two cents.

I’m definitly what you would call average but I did win my one and only show in the the teen class and still currently a teen

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

[/quote]

exactly, thats because they win.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

exactly, thats because they win.[/quote]

It’s the other way around. They win, because they’re not average.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

exactly, thats because they win.

It’s the other way around. They win, because they’re not average.[/quote]

its the same thing.