Pictures of Steroidsr4losers

Anyone who’s ever watched a lifting video on youtube knows this bozo. Anyway, some characters seem to have prodded through his myspace posing as girls and obtained a bunch of pictures of the guy.
Apparently, the goof lives in Germany…and I wouldn’t be surprised if he has/had some relation to our own Slimthugger.

Even the crackpots who’ve friended the fellow on youtube are tired of seeing him post “Stay natural buddy” on every lifting vid lol.

So as part of a concerted effort to rid the world of this german moron, I present the video montage of his pictures.

Any germans on here who recognize this dude, shoot on sight.

I wish he was banned from YouTube, I can’t watch a bodybuilding or powerlifting video without seeing his stupid comments. The last one I saw was this:

It annoyed me because Munzer was one of the nicest bodybuilders around, and a tribute to him shouldn’t have some jerk making comments about steroids.

What the fuck is that above his lip?

That’s not a mustache…

He has nothing better to do with his life then to sit on youtube all day and look up every bodybuidling/flex muscle worship video or tribute and heckle with stupid comments about steroids are for losers.

I mean shit I’m pretty faggy but
What a faggot.

I just found this comment by ANOTHER youtube lifting troll funny as hell. This is “rctriplefresh5”, another skinny-fat landmark troll who at least lifts something.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rctriplefresh5

Anyway, read his comment on this video:

rctriplefresh5: “i am anti steroids, but ive gotto admit, i wish i never became friends with steroidsr4losers. he always spams my videos with ‘‘stay natural buddy’’ and he favorited a video of mine once, and due to the beta channels designs all of his fans think it was me and they started cursing me because they thought i was spamming there videos. i am anti steroids, but going around saying stay natural buddy is just making things worse.”

LOL.

THIS is his latest avatar: superpredatorr

The same dude in the first video, different name.

Here is what i am going to post from now on in responce to that fucking pathetic lowlife loser fuck face retarded scum of hitlers ass, r u mad because u fat?

Carry on

[quote]Rattler wrote:
What the fuck is that above his lip?

That’s not a mustache…[/quote]

Dirty sanchez.

If I looked like him and had his body I’d probably hate on nice in shape successful people too.

This is the responce i got from that person due to my one remark on the video above. This was posted in my youtube file. “Stay natural and stay deep down proud of your achievements. Proud in knowing that a large proportion of your muscle mass isnt down to steroid use.”

Munzer video is just awesome!!

wow, he is even uglier than I imagined.

How about some pictures of yourself, before you start ragging on others? I’m seriously curious.

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
How about some pictures of yourself, before you start ragging on others? I’m seriously curious. [/quote]

You obviously miss the point

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:
He has nothing better to do with his life then to sit on youtube all day and look up every bodybuidling/flex muscle worship video or tribute and heckle with stupid comments about steroids are for losers.

What a faggot.[/quote]

LOL, I get a kick out of these posts

[quote]kheaslim wrote:

What a faggot.[/quote]

LOL, I get a kick out of these posts[/quote]

Well, because people like you are so easily entertained, that is why idiots like that even stick around.

The same goes for the trolls on this web site.

I am sure we all thank you and everyone like you for making our lives more hellish by applauding and laughing at dumb people.

The Jackass generation does it again.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]kheaslim wrote:

What a faggot.[/quote]

Well, because people like you are so easily entertained, that is why idiots like that even stick around.

I am sure we all thank you and everyone like you for making our lives more hellish by applauding and laughing at dumb people.

The Jackass generation does it again.[/quote]

Oh, ok…I never knew that.

Thanks!

But I sincerely apologize for myself, and everyone like me, for making your life more hellish.

[quote]kheaslim wrote:

What a faggot.[/quote]

Isn’t he referring to being entertained by joneightpackguy’s remark about being faggy himself not the retard with the mustache pictured above, hence the reason he quoted 8pack’s post?

[quote]natem wrote:

[quote]kheaslim wrote:

What a faggot.[/quote]

Isn’t he referring to being entertained by joneightpackguy’s remark about being faggy himself not the retard with the mustache pictured above, hence the reason he quoted 8pack’s post?[/quote]

That would be correct.

Edit: To be fair I can see where the onfusion would be, seeing as I said “these posts” instead of ‘this post’. It ay sound like I am referring to steroidsr4losers posts in general. I was referring to jons post and others like it I have seen him post.