Pictures of Me

Ive already had it out with the NAAFA. they erased all my posts.

Goldberg, just duct tape it to your belly. I started doing that in about the third grade when my teacher would wear sundresses. And did I read that correctly? One-hundred pounds? I’d be worried about snapping those little fillies in two!

Those pictures were taken this weekend at our stunt clinic for people trying out next year. We had twins that had blonde hair and weighed 95lbs a piece. The girl in the picture with me weighs 105 and my partner last year weighed 105. The girl im going to do partner stunt with next year weighs 106. there was a girl there on saturday that weighed 110 and had DD’s. Out of 13 girls on the squad next year, only two or three should weigh more than 115.

Not bad Goldie. Not bad. And leave it to Demo Dick to spot a woody from 2,000 miles away. And then he talks about having sex with young female horses and snapping them in two. What a perv! BTW Goldie, do you have a case of gyno? lol. Not bad.

LOL. I don’t spend “quality time” with horses sir, I leave that to others. Glad to have you back. :slight_smile: