Pics of 50+ Females?

That’s unbelievable stuff… doesn’t it break some kind of rule to get a stirring in your loins for an old bag like that?

[quote]vroom wrote:
That’s unbelievable stuff… doesn’t it break some kind of rule to get a stirring in your loins for an old bag like that?[/quote]
Only if it’s your mother.

Here’s to you, Mrs. Robinson.

[quote]vroom wrote:
That’s unbelievable stuff… doesn’t it break some kind of rule to get a stirring in your loins for an old bag like that?[/quote]

Hells no, vroom! Good looking is good looking, regardless of age. And older women, well, they’ve always had an advantage. They know how to have an orgasm. What’s that worth? Are you kidding me with that question?

Nails in the back and a soaked bedsheet is the piece de la resistance! God think of the experience she could offer as a partner. IF I could trick McLish into my bed, you’d never ever hear me complain or be embarrassed.

[quote]kroby wrote:
vroom wrote:
That’s unbelievable stuff… doesn’t it break some kind of rule to get a stirring in your loins for an old bag like that?

Hells no, vroom! Good looking is good looking, regardless of age. And older women, well, they’ve always had an advantage. They know how to have an orgasm. What’s that worth? Are you kidding me with that question?

Nails in the back and a soaked bedsheet is the piece de la resistance! God think of the experience she could offer as a partner. IF I could trick McLish into my bed, you’d never ever hear me complain or be embarrassed.[/quote]

I agree.
“Mature” chicks rule!

[quote]kroby asked:
Are you kidding me with that question? [/quote]

Phew! Just checking man…

50 years old Eva Birath.

What about Fran Drescher? She’s probably right at 50 or close to it and I’ve always thought that she looks damn good.

Zen, that is one of the scariest lookin females I’ve ever seen. I would rather my wife gained 10 pounds of pure fat than look like that.

YUCK!

Zen,

Not bad at all…

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Zen, that is one of the scariest lookin females I’ve ever seen. I would rather my wife gained 10 pounds of pure fat than look like that.

YUCK![/quote]

Her face isn’t amazing, but not too bad either. But for a 50 yo woman, her body is smokin’.

What I find more troubling is you’d prefer your wife to be 10 lbs heavier. Now that’s scary on a bb website.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
ZEB wrote:

YUCK!

Her face isn’t amazing, but not too bad either. But for a 50 yo woman, her body is smokin’.

What I find more troubling is you’d prefer your wife to be 10 lbs heavier. Now that’s scary on a bb website.
[/quote]

Granted her face is not all that attractive. But I prefer women to look more like women. I don’t like the bulging muscles.

I like more of the “fitness model” look.

And since my wife used to be a fitness model…Well.

Know what I mean?

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Granted her face is not all that attractive. But I prefer women to look more like women. I don’t like the bulging muscles.
[/quote]

Here we go again… That old argument ad nauseum! Sorry, but it just gripes my ass whenever I hear that “women should look like women.” She certainly looks like a woman to me and I would hardly call her muscles “bulging”.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
ZEB wrote:

Here we go again… That old argument ad nauseum! Sorry, but it just gripes my ass whenever I hear that “women should look like women.” She certainly looks like a woman to me and I would hardly call her muscles “bulging”.

[/quote]

I can agree that it’s a matter of “taste.”

Her arms are bulging with muscle, sort of man like.

If you like that kind of thing…go for it!

I on the other hand like the feminine type.

To each his own my friend!

:slight_smile:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
ZEB wrote:

I can agree that it’s a matter of “taste.”

Her arms are bulging with muscle, sort of man like.

If you like that kind of thing…go for it!

I on the other hand like the feminine type.

To each his own my friend!

:slight_smile:

[/quote]

Her arms are too big and defined for my taste as well. But I wouldn’t call them bulging with muscle. Plenty on the muscular women’s thread are.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
50 years old Eva Birath.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with her at all! Even if you have issues with a women having muscles bigger than yours, you still have to respect the hard work and dedication she must put in.

[quote]simplenothing wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:
50 years old Eva Birath.

Even if you have issues with a women having muscles bigger than yours, [/quote]

Slow down there simplenothing man. I never said that her arms were bigger than mine.

Sheesh…you trying to give me a complex?

[quote]PGJ wrote:
SWR-1222D wrote:
The 50 yr. old Bowflex grandmother…

She looks like she’s had lots of surgery. I’m not doubting her age, but she doesn’t look like that because of Bowflex. Maybe Botox, implants, lipo, facelift…
[/quote]

She does not…and she hasn’t. Of course she had her breast done years ago - but that has nothing to do with her looking younger. Besides, the bowflex didn’t work out her face…that’s from good genes & taking really good care of your skin and body.

And she’ll be 53 at the end of this year.

Its so funny…50 isn’t THAT old these days.

She has lots more pic’s of herself at her fitgrandmother.com website.

And no I’m not her…but I know her well.

:wink:

I would or would not check to make sure she was she.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
“bulging”.

[/quote]

that avatar makes me wish I were a guitar.