Pics of 50+ Females?

Hey, I am doing an presentation on nutrition through the lifespan and focusing on 50yr old women. I was just wondering if anyone had some pics of fit looking 50 or so year old women, I would love to show these people what 50 can look like if you take care of yourself!

LMD

Do a search for Rachel McLish. She is only 48 but has probably the best overall female physique these old eyes have ever seen. She was a Ms. Olympia before the new race of square-jawed robots took over. Joe Weider’s wife is great too and she must be pushing 65 or more but I am not sure how much of her body has not been surgically altered to please good ole Joe.

Muriel Brewer

Power lifter and bodybuilder.
She lifts in the USAPL womens masters 4 (55-59) class.

The photo is from a 2001 bodybuilding competition, in which she won the womens 50 and over class.

Dana Backiel

Powerlifter. Competes in the USAPL womens masters 5 (60-64) class.

The 50 yr. old Bowflex grandmother…

another

last one.

Her website says she’s 53 now, but I don’t know how long ago that was written.

Ruth Welding

Powerlifter and Highland Games competitor (among other sports)

She still competes and is a helluva athlete.

Dee Lazard

Bodybuilder. I think she was 53 or 54 when this photo was taken (2001).

Wow, This is great…thanks heaps! :slight_smile:
I Hope I look this good when I am that old:)

Christy Brinkley 52

sure my mum does triathlons and XC skiing races like the vasaloppet (sp? google it if you want to know how insane she is!) She isnt comfortable with having pics of her on the net but for what its worth shes fitter than i am. gah. damn athletic parents!

52 again

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
another[/quote]

She has great tits.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
The 50 yr. old Bowflex grandmother…[/quote]

She looks like she’s had lots of surgery. I’m not doubting her age, but she doesn’t look like that because of Bowflex. Maybe Botox, implants, lipo, facelift…

[quote]heron wrote:
52[/quote]

Holy crap

[quote]heron wrote:
52[/quote]

That’s rad.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
last one.

Her website says she’s 53 now, but I don’t know how long ago that was written.[/quote]
id tap that then tell everyone i knew gilf and im 23

[quote]PGJ wrote:
SWR-1222D wrote:
The 50 yr. old Bowflex grandmother…

She looks like she’s had lots of surgery. I’m not doubting her age, but she doesn’t look like that because of Bowflex. Maybe Botox, implants, lipo, facelift…
[/quote]

Well, there are a lot of women in their 50s who’ve had all that who don’t look like that. Most all of them. Probably because they live on the treadmill and eat rabbit food.