T Nation

Pics and GIFs Not Showing

Has anyone heard anything about this problem? There has been no response in the Tech Support forum.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_support/problems_viewing_pictures

Yeah, first I saw them when I clicked on them, now, that wont work either.

Conspiracy made up by the Illuminati mods and their new world order.

I’m sure it’ll be fixed soon, though I am missing those fail gifs…

I can’t see avis when I’m signed in, only when not.

It’s very intermittent for me.

The end is nigh…

get your gold and silver ready. I hear Ameros will be the next form of currency. Please mods save us from this calamity.

I kinda like it. I could really use a break from all the stupid fucking LOLcats and the same 50 regurgitated memes being used in lieu of original thought.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I kinda like it. I could really use a break from all the stupid fucking LOLcats and the same 50 regurgitated memes being used in lieu of original thought.[/quote]

I’m going to create a sloth gif/photoshop-onto-celebrity-bodies revolution, just for you.

I’m gonna miss the fat dancing people that Derek is famous for~

NOT!!!

What?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
What?[/quote]

Hahahahahaha!

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I kinda like it. I could really use a break from all the stupid fucking LOLcats and the same 50 regurgitated memes being used in lieu of original thought.[/quote]

But this makes it wose for someone nosey like me…y’see I click and then wait 5 seconds for the fucking thing to appear and then I say “Oh fuck I waited 5 seconds for THIS?!?”

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
What?[/quote]

LOL

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

But this makes it wose for someone nosey like me…y’see I click and then wait 5 seconds for the fucking thing to appear and then I say “Oh fuck I waited 5 seconds for THIS?!?”[/quote]

I’m guilty of the same thing.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

But this makes it wose for someone nosey like me…y’see I click and then wait 5 seconds for the fucking thing to appear and then I say “Oh fuck I waited 5 seconds for THIS?!?”[/quote]

I’m guilty of the same thing.[/quote]
feels

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I’m guilty of the same thing.[/quote]
feels[/quote]

It worked!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.