PickleBall

What is it & how is it played? People have told me it’s very exciting & a great workout. I’ve also heard it’s alot like tennis & table tennis. Can u play it on a tennis court?

I’m not sure what it is, but I swear to God, my roommate in college took it as a Kinesiology course along with Badmitton. Supposed to be a good cardio workout. Probably a lot of fun drunk.

check it out. And I was right, it was a kine class. Then again so was Country and Western Dancing and Aerobic walking.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
I’m not sure what it is, but I swear to God, my roommate in college took it as a Kinesiology course along with Badmitton. Supposed to be a good cardio workout. Probably a lot of fun drunk.[/quote]

Drunk?! Too funny! Hahahaha! I have this one crazy friend who would go out & play tennis drunk & also bet on himself! It was wild!

We used to play this in gym class. Every year for two months we would have a raquet sports theme, we would play pickleball, raquetball, badmitton and ping pong. we would practice for a month and then have tournaments in each sport. Pickleball and badmitton were the “show” so to speak. if you won either you were hailed as a god for a couple weeks. I won the badmitten one year, only to challenge our gym teacher who absolutely destroyed me. They do get your blood pumping though, especially if you are ultra competetive like we all were, did anyone else constantly bleed during gym class?