Picking up girls at the gym. Yeeeahhhhhh

Come on fellas. These personal attacks are starting to get old and very uncreative also. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game. Stop making assumptions because they won’t hold up. Bottom line, if you don’t like talking to women, don’t come hating on me because I do.

Bruce, what was that garbage you just posted. That was just one big ass assumption. You’re probably one of these bitches I clowned trying to get back at me under a different name. It’s funny how I’m “pissin you the fuck off” by picking up women. I hope you were joking when you posted that garbage. You sound like one of those jealous haters that goes to clubs and parties and just chills on the wall and hates on all the dudes that are actually getting some action, then go home telling all your friends that the party sucked cuz you ain’t get no play. Loser. Be gone.

Hey BS, why don’t you email the folks at testosterone.net and tell them to callibrate paragraphs. I didn’t even read my post because it looked so messy. I typed it in word using paragraphs and the whole nine and then pasted it here but when I posted it, it came out all bunched up. As for your little, “get a life” line. Pfft. Come on, you can do better than that. If you really want to get at someone, use some intelligent/creative barbs, not weak ass cliches. You’ve got a lot to learn.