Picking up girls at the gym. Yeeeahhhhhh

You tell 'em DRock. This wasn’t even an attention whore post. Just a post about getting women at the gym. No harm, no foul, but these jealous ass mofos want to come out of the woodworks trying to flame me just cuz they’re pissed off that I’m prolly talking to the girl they’ve been dying to talk to.

Hiter Scott. You have no ammo. How you gonna challenge me by saying I’m lame then cop out after I return your challenge. Laaammmeeee. Don’t talk the talk if you can’t walk the walk son. You trying to clown me for using the word “convo” but you’re steady using the word “dork.” Pot calling the kettle black. Fall back son. Telling jokes is not a role you do well in. That’s like Shaq shooting 3 pointers, it just isn’t you.

Ryno, you get your ass clowned and all you can say is “you lose.” You’re a pee-on. You exposed how lame you are by talking about some online dating website you frequent, get clowned and all you have to show for it is “you lose???” You have no self respect. You’re like that 13 year old girl on that R-Kelly sex tape getting pissed on. Loser.

Eric, maybe you guys can spring for callibrating some paragraphs and the grammar would look a lot better.

Jewelie, no one is hitting on you anyway so don’t worry. Hahahaha

This is the last time I’m gonna say this. The girls I talk to, I talk to BEFORE and AFTER my workouts AND, they are downstairs in the lobby just chilling and hanging out. Most of the girls I talk to are the ladies that work there. I don’t “hit on” girls when they are in the middle of a set or doing cardio. I already made that clear as day 3 times already. What’s with the selective hearing and amnesia folks.

No need to hate. If talking to women isn’t your thing, then don’t do it. But don’t hate the people that do. Me personally, I love ladies and talk to them at every opportunity I have but let me make this clear, I don’t interrupt anyones workout when doing it, that’s just fucking rude. I’ve been interrupted before and I don’t like it either.

I could have sworn that this was the off topic forum, so therefore anything could be posted here. If someone wants to make a post about dolphin sex in this forum they can because it’s “off topic.” One last thing. I was asked to post this report. There have been more than a few posts asking how to get girls at the gym so I thought I’d help out. If you don’t like it, then to hell with you. Peace.