Picking up Bartender

Have perspective, think about how much times dudes try to pick her up. Stand back one night and take a little notice. If dont see any dudes trying to hit on her it means one of two things: 1) She not hot or 2) There are pussies all around and you should just engage her. And if dudes constantly try to hit on her you should just chat her up anyway because it doesn’t matter if she rejects you. She probably rejects 95% of the guys that want to hook up with her.

There’s a whole thread on this…can’t you use the search function? My guess is if you can’t use the search function you’re too inept to date anyone, least of all some bar slut.

[quote]Houston07 wrote:
Hot ass bartender I see repeatedly when I go to my usual place. Definitely gives me a warm smile and looks my way. For those of you who might have had success getting a woman’s number…what would you recommend to stand out from all the other dudes she sees every day? [/quote]

Now that I definitely fixed your post, you can ponder anew your “question”.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Hitting on a bartender is one of the only times I’ve never bothered to talk to a girl.

It’s like hitting on a stripper. You’re paying them to like you, and it’s probably not genuine, so fuck it. [/quote]

Am I the only one that thinks it’s not hard to bang some stripper? What the fuck is a stripper? The Holy Grail of the Golden Triangle of the Vagina? LOL. And for that matter, what the fuck is so special about some damn bartender?

Hitting on a bartender while she is working is a terrible idea.

[quote]MementoMori wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Get there as soon as the bar opens when it’s completely dead. Your best chance is when they’re standing around doing nothing because the place hasn’t filled up. Also you won’t get interrupted with other people buying drinks and crap.

I’ve gotten to clubs right at opening (usually 10pm) and it’s normally a whole hour to 90min before it really gets going. During this period the music is played at a much lower volume and you can talk to chicks without having to scream into their ear.

If you take my suggestion, don’t stand around for 10min like a retard by yourself or with a guy friend, talk to her immediately. [/quote]

You show up at 10 at BEST she’s going to think. “He doesn’t know how to party.”

[/quote]

not from my experience :wink:

More like “he didn’t want to wait in line during the cold ass Canadian weather”

[quote]-LL- wrote:
Hitting on a bartender while she is working is a terrible idea.[/quote]

I agree. A vast majority of chick bartenders are easily half as slow as their male counterparts and I have been waiting for a lager for 10 minutes here!!

Yeah if you’re the type of guy that has to ask this question, chances are you’re not gonna pull most hot bartenders, sry. Some guys i know just have that swag and that look and end up able to take them home on a semi-regular basis. Just be an asshole and don’t give her the attention she deserves (lol) while making everyone else like you and maybe you’ll have a chance.

Prob not though.

i’m a virgin though

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
i’m a virgin though[/quote]

Dude if you can’t get laid with that shirt on…

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
Yeah if you’re the type of guy that has to ask this question, chances are you’re not gonna pull most hot bartenders, sry. Some guys i know just have that swag and that look and end up able to take them home on a semi-regular basis. Just be an asshole and don’t give her the attention she deserves (lol) while making everyone else like you and maybe you’ll have a chance.

Prob not though.

i’m a virgin though[/quote]

HM didn’t take your vcard?

Go to a car dealership and try to get the saleschick to go on a date with you, report back how this works out for you? Why are you bugging her when she is trying to make money?

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Go to a car dealership and try to get the saleschick to go on a date with you, report back how this works out for you? Why are you bugging her when she is trying to make money?[/quote]

They’re bartenders. Of course they want to make more than money.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]MementoMori wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Get there as soon as the bar opens when it’s completely dead. Your best chance is when they’re standing around doing nothing because the place hasn’t filled up. Also you won’t get interrupted with other people buying drinks and crap.

I’ve gotten to clubs right at opening (usually 10pm) and it’s normally a whole hour to 90min before it really gets going. During this period the music is played at a much lower volume and you can talk to chicks without having to scream into their ear.

If you take my suggestion, don’t stand around for 10min like a retard by yourself or with a guy friend, talk to her immediately. [/quote]

You show up at 10 at BEST she’s going to think. “He doesn’t know how to party.”

[/quote]

not from my experience :wink:

More like “he didn’t want to wait in line during the cold ass Canadian weather”
[/quote]

There’s a difference between going in on the guestlist and going in at 10 pm. For most bars its about an hour and a half.

Besides, unless she’s first or 2nd on she won’t be starting before 11:45 anyway, unless this is a rammed night club.