Picking One Supp From Biotest

Surge. I am saving to move and I can absolutly tell the difference now that I don’t have tubs of that sweet goodness around. Recovery is way slower. Energy dipping out towards the end of workouts. (even though I am driking fruit juice and getting protein peri-workout)

You can eat more protein. You can’t replicate something like Surge.

Another vote for Surge.

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
What makes Surge so great…?[/quote]

I give you the gift of literature.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=460833
http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=462147
http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=459244

Surge.

Surge it is…whats shipping like?

I can’t believe people are recommending Surge over creatine if having to choose one Biotest supp.

Unbelievable. You people can’t be serious.

I’m considering having a scoop of Surge at breakfast. Is that wrong?

Tastes too goddamn good. It would be a post-breakfast snack/dessert. Liquid angel food cake.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
I can’t believe people are recommending Surge over creatine if having to choose one Biotest supp.

Unbelievable. You people can’t be serious.[/quote]

Literally double recovery time, go from losing muscle during your workouts to building it? Yes, workout nutrition is more important than creatine. Creatine is a great supplement, it makes you stronger, fast. Workout nutrition takes a bit longer to come around but the cumulative effects are certainly more advantageous than creatine. Why choose though, pick both.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

Tastes too goddamn good. It would be a post-breakfast snack/dessert. Liquid angel food cake.[/quote]

Yes. Uncontrolled insulin spikes = ???

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

Tastes too goddamn good. It would be a post-breakfast snack/dessert. Liquid angel food cake.[/quote]

I’ve never tried it, but Dave Barr’s written about it. I’m not sure which article exactly, so just read 'em all. It’s worth it.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:

Unbelievable. You people can’t be serious.[/quote]

This can go one of two ways:

1. You’re just trying to get a rise out of people.

2. Or, you forgot to wear your helmet one day and ran headfirst into a wall.

Surge! Creatine is good (and cheap), but proper post-workout nutrition should get you better gains in the long run.

Wow I can’t believe how popular Surge is. This makes me more excited to try it. I just ordered 2 tubs yesterday and can’t wait to do the double dosing protocol. Wish I’d have tried Surge much earlier on.

Shipping is expensive, but if you order over 150 bucks, shipping is free. I suggest ordering your supps in bulk.

I don’t believe that applies to us poor Canadians. We also get charged duty tax as much (sometimes more than) shipping.

Even with the shipping and duties, I have not been able to find any products here (in Ontario, Canada) of the same high quality at these low prices.

Biotest ROCKS!

I forgot to mention that larger orders mean cheaper shipping costs )per dollar of product ordered). If you order only one tub of Surge it will cost you far more for that tub than it would if you ordered in bulk or added other products to the order.

Surge.

It’s the best thing out there for recovery purposes and also to help get in extra calories, protein and carbs as needed.

Metabolic Drive would be my second recommendation.

Also, make sure you already take fish oil caps. You don’t have to splurge for Flame-Out for now, but when your budget allows, it would be a nice upgrade to the fish oil caps available since the quality is higher and it includes CLA.

Seriously people are crazed about Surge and I don’t get it. The ingredients are whey, dextrose, maltodextrin. If you’re on a budget, make your own! I highly doubt you will notice ANY difference. And order something else that you can’t make your own of for wayyy cheaper.

Surge or Flameout, without a doubt.