Picking a Spike

Okay I’m currently looking at purchasing one of the forms of Spike. I have tried the orginal formula pill but I’m interested in using one of three kinds. Has anyone noticed major differences in performance when taking The Yohimbine-Free pill, or the Yohmbine/Caffeine-Free pill. Obviously there will be a difference with the caffeine free pill but I’m talking MAJOR differences. Thanks.

I’ve used the Caffeine-Free Spike and the full formula. Unfortunately neither seem to have too much of an effect on me- with regards to a stimulant effect. Although the full formula version does make me feel sleepy every now and then.

i like the orange Spike. quila lime just taste like margarita mix and is wayy to strong

[quote]Drizzt wrote:
Okay I’m currently looking at purchasing one of the forms of Spike. I have tried the orginal formula pill but I’m interested in using one of three kinds. Has anyone noticed major differences in performance when taking The Yohimbine-Free pill, or the Yohmbine/Caffeine-Free pill. Obviously there will be a difference with the caffeine free pill but I’m talking MAJOR differences. Thanks.

[/quote]

There’s a very significant difference and it’s mainly based on how you respond to yohimbine.

Personally, yohimbine makes me feel anxious, so I go with the yohimbine-free version.

If you’re like most people, you’ll probably like the version with caffeine and yohimbine, however.

I believe I’ve read that the caffeine-free variety was designed so that users can use it with other sources of caffeine. Without caffeine the effects are much more subtle.

I used to take the original formula pill and thought it was great, then they changed it to the one with yohimbe. The first time I tried it, it gave me the nasties, sharpest headache I’ve ever had, it happen while I was at the gym and it even made my vision kinda blurry, for the following two weeks, whenever I started training, the headache would come back until it faded away; I never touched it again.

Sadly, the original formula doesn’t do anything for me anymore, mostly for the fact that I have a heavy addiction to the liquid Spike Shooters, I cycle every flavor every month! I think I’m going to need a support group IF I ever attempt to get off the stuff! (no joke), I get excited when it’s time for my next Spike “fix”!

I also have a bottle of the caffeine-free formula that I sometimes stack with a Spike Shooter if I’m in need of the nootropic effects, otherwise, I don’t think I get much out of it by itself.

[quote]Drizzt wrote:

[/quote]

I’m hooked on Spike Shotgun myself.

Orange Gold is my current favorite, but I like the other flavors too.

Caffeine-Free Spike pill + 'Quila Lime Spike Shooter= best workouts I have ever had

I tried the quila lime today for the first time and have to admit, i am sad… I really dont care for the flavor at all…

I personally find the caffine/yhombie pill the most effective but i LOVE the original flavored shooters as well…

[quote]Drizzt wrote:
Okay I’m currently looking at purchasing one of the forms of Spike.[/quote]

What for? Pre-workout boost, a daily morning bump, an afternoon pick-me-up, what?

I haven’t used the pills recently, except for the occasional Caffeine-Free Spike before running errands to focus and get them done quicker without getting too wired for the rest of the day.

Pre-workout, Spike Shooters are pretty unbeatable. Though I still haven’t tried the Double Shot.

For something during the day, I’d go Spike Shotgun (orange gold, hell yes). It’s a great sip-while-you-work drink, makes paperwork just fly by.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Drizzt wrote:
Okay I’m currently looking at purchasing one of the forms of Spike.

What for? Pre-workout boost, a daily morning bump, an afternoon pick-me-up, what?

I haven’t used the pills recently, except for the occasional Caffeine-Free Spike before running errands to focus and get them done quicker without getting too wired for the rest of the day.

Pre-workout, Spike Shooters are pretty unbeatable. Though I still haven’t tried the Double Shot.

For something during the day, I’d go Spike Shotgun (orange gold, hell yes). It’s a great sip-while-you-work drink, makes paperwork just fly by.[/quote]

Specifically for pre-workout. Or a pick-me-up if I was up studying all night.

Orange Gold is awesome! Just awesome! Taste and impact. Anyone know why it says to not exceed one yet we could drink two shotguns a day? Shooters or Shotguns… any thoughts?

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
Orange Gold is awesome! Just awesome! Taste and impact. Anyone know why it says to not exceed one yet we could drink two shotguns a day? Shooters or Shotguns… any thoughts?[/quote]

Yohimbine

Spike Shooters are like an orgasm in your mouth. Screw the little pills. They even sell them @ 7-Eleven!!