Pick The Winner

Here is a pic of the final three
Who wins???

Lefty

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
Lefty[/quote]

x2

I’m guessing OP is guy on left, but didn’t win.

Guy on the left from that pic, depends on the other poses too though.

I need to see the other relaxed poses and mandatories. I know better than to render a decision based on one photo taken at a good/bad moment.

S

yea that picture favors you by a mile. you have any more lineup shots from the contest?

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I need to see the other relaxed poses and mandatories. I know better than to render a decision based on one photo taken at a good/bad moment.

S[/quote]

OP has photos in the rate my physique forum -back needs serious work imo. Front musculature looks great obviously.

I’m going to guess guy on the right won with an overall more balanced physique.

[quote]punnyguy wrote:
I’m going to guess guy on the right won with an overall more balanced physique.
[/quote]

A balanced physique will always edge an unproportional competitor who looks good in a couple of poses. I’ve judged plenty of contests, and the “symmetry round” is what usually gives the nod to one athlete over another who may be close.

S

OP, if thats you on the left, you’re likely the most developed out of the three but please learn to pose before stepping on stage ffs. Its a tiny investment compared with everything else. And honestly from that one picture alone, the guy on the right wins that pose effortlessly.

Difficult to compare muscularity since you’re both doing different poses but he’s keeping his torso in the proper position to keep the lats flared instead of dropping his chest like you for more visible abs. A front relaxed is for overall balance and “stage presence” which NEEDS you to look wide and tapered. Dont dip your chest to deepen ab separation, this is the wrong pose for that and youre not naturally wide: use the ab-thigh to show ab separation, and don’t dip your neck to pop the traps annd front delts up in the front relaxed, you can look down in a REAR lat spread or rear relaxed to pop your traps out. youre essentially doing a hybrid and losing points.

Also (IMO) dont use the bow legged pose to show your thighs as you could get marked down. Your quads look like a strong point so you dont need that.

[quote]jeremielemauvais wrote:
OP, if thats you on the left, you’re likely the most developed out of the three but please learn to pose before stepping on stage ffs. Its a tiny investment compared with everything else. And honestly from that one picture alone, the guy on the right wins that pose effortlessly.

Difficult to compare muscularity since you’re both doing different poses but he’s keeping his torso in the proper position to keep the lats flared instead of dropping his chest like you for more visible abs. A front relaxed is for overall balance and “stage presence” which NEEDS you to look wide and tapered. Dont dip your chest to deepen ab separation, this is the wrong pose for that and youre not naturally wide: use the ab-thigh to show ab separation, and don’t dip your neck to pop the traps annd front delts up in the front relaxed, you can look down in a REAR lat spread or rear relaxed to pop your traps out. youre essentially doing a hybrid and losing points.

Also (IMO) dont use the bow legged pose to show your thighs as you could get marked down. Your quads look like a strong point so you dont need that.[/quote]

Dude, there isn’t a word in this post that’s on point. What are you even talking about? You have no idea if this guy knows how to pose from 1 picture, because you don’t know the context of the picture (he could have been moving from one pose to another… did you consider this?)

So “dude” he put up a picture of himself in transition between poses for us to base a judgement on his muscular development and compare it to the others who seem to be clearly IN the front relaxed pose?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Dude, there isn’t a word in this post that’s on point. What are you even talking about? You have no idea if this guy knows how to pose from 1 picture, because you don’t know the context of the picture (he could have been moving from one pose to another… did you consider this?)[/quote]

Furthermore, one simple way to tell if a competitor is moving between poses - Generally the quads are flexed at the end after setting up elsewhere :wink:

Since his quads are flexed, and in addition SINCE he asked us to pick a winner off that picture alone its likely this isn’t a transition. When you actually reach the OP’s development and muscle maturity you’ll find subtle changes in neck and spinal rounding will completely bring out a different set of muscle groups as opposed to the ones you’re trying to show.

Guy on the right. Blue trunks

The guy on the poster.