Pick Apart My Diet!

It’s something I didn’t think I’d have to do for a while, but with other interests in life right now, I need to weigh 215-220lbs. I am 6"3, so I’m going to have to go back to being a skinny prick for a while. Anyway, I am sitting at 235lbs at 13% right now. It’s taken a while to get here, so I will probably use some help going back down so I don’t lose all my muscle. This is what I was thinking of for a sample diet.

Meal 1: 5 whole eggs, 5 whites. 1 Serving of oatmeal or 1 slice of whole grain wheat bread.

Meal 2: 2 Scoops Metabolic Drive with 12oz water.

Meal 3: Grilled chicken breast with side of veggies

Meal 4: Grow! shake with an apple/orange/bananna/etc

Meal 5: Grilled chicken/fish/steak with veggies and some complex carbs (small sweat potato, salad, etc)

Meal 6: Grow! shake with 1 teaspoon natty peanut butter

Will plan on 45min of cardio 6 days per week. Will run a 2 on, 1 off training routine.

So what does everyone think? It’s basically the t-dawg diet, but a little different from what I remember.
I will also include one cheat day per week. Rip it apart!

Monopoly

I’d say you need to eat more “real food” if you’re eating below maintnance as this will help fill you up better and keep you from making a trip to McDonalds for the Super Size order.

Just my .02

And out of curiosity, what are these so called “interests” that require you to become all skinny and what not?

It doesn’t look bad,are you taking a multi-vitaman or supplements.Also,are you lifting weights any?If you want to aviod losing LBM,you need to hit the weights.I would also add somemore healthy fats.

Def add 2-5 grams of Fish oil each day, Omega 3’s are huge for fat burning.

What do the macros/calories come out to be?

Also, as some one already said it looks like yor getting way too many shakes per day. 3 out of 6 is too many 2 at the most for 6 meals. This ain’t the damn velocity diet!

Looks like that’s not very much food. I second that calorie total.