T Nation

Pic. Will FREAKU OUT.....

Oh, don’t worry! He’s not picking his nose, he’s just pointing at his brain! Hahahaha!

I CAN’T BELIEVE NO ONE HAS SAID FUCKIN ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CRAZY ASS SHIT PICTURE!!! It like fuckin’ amazing! I’ve never seen shit like this before! It’s totally out of this universe!

go to www.snopes.com and click on the camera icon. look at “maggots”

fucking crazy

would have been way funnier if it was his middle finger.

dude. Its gotta be fake. Take a look at a skull and youll see he’d have to be missing parts of his Ethmoid, upper Maxillary, and/or Lacrimal bone. There’s just not a straight shot to your eye like that. Plus, he’d have all this goo and assorted carnage on his finger.

It is a cool pic though.

[quote]Jersey5150 wrote:
go to www.snopes.com and click on the camera icon. look at “maggots”

fucking crazy[/quote]

Dude! I checked it out & all I can say is, what a moron that china man is! How stupid can one be? Great site, thanks!

[quote]000 wrote:
dude. Its gotta be fake. Take a look at a skull and youll see he’d have to be missing parts of his Ethmoid, upper Maxillary, and/or Lacrimal bone. There’s just not a straight shot to your eye like that. Plus, he’d have all this goo and assorted carnage on his finger.

It is a cool pic though.[/quote]

I think most people realised it was fake without knowing anything about anatomy.

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
Dude! I checked it out & all I can say is, what a moron that china man is! How stupid can one be? Great site, thanks![/quote]

“This is a true case of a japanese man from GifuPrefecture who complains incessantly about a persistent headache.”

Although the above explanation is erroneous, there’s is no other mention of the patient’s ethnicity. China and Japan are two different countries, technically speaking, although I know most people like to lump all of Asia together in their mind.

Coke head!
That dude probably needs an 8-ball just to get moving.