Pic of Obama Dressed As Muslim

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We have to question why he allowed himself to be dressed up in that getup. I realize he was in Kenya, but he’s not Kenyan and he’s not a Muslim (or is he?).

Isn’t it somehow against the Koran to dress up as one of the people of Allah if you’re not? Maybe Lixy can help us here.

[/quote]

That is actually the local outfit and not necessarily muslim dress (any more than you wearing jeans identifies you with a large chunk of serial killers). He was a guest in Kenya at the time. A tribal elder is similar to local government. What’s facinating about this is the Clinton people trying to make a smear out of it.

A couple of days ago she apologized to the black community for the comments and trouble caused by Bill in her name. Now they are shooting her in the foot, by insulting Kenya and most of Africa, she is once again insulting the black community. I am sure this won’t go un-noticed by Jesse Jackson, the NAACP and everyone else as they drive more and more blacks to vote for Obama after previously supporting her…

I think Hillary stands no chance of winning from what I’ve seen.

Men don’t like her harsh bitch attitude.

Older people do not like her.

Women are split between her and Obama, alot of women are extremely leftwing and feel personallly responsibility for alot of social issues. So feel duly divided by some sort of obligation to their ideological persuasion to vote Obama, as much if not more than voting Hillary.

African Americans are more likely to go Obama.

Epic.

…Muslims don’t wear turbans. Sikh’s where turbans.

Lol. I declare this post EPIC FAILURE!

(For the record, SOME Muslims obviously wear turbans, but they do so by choice. Covering one’s head is part of the sikh religion, so when you see those guys wearing a turban to work, they’re probably Sikh.)

He looks like a Turkish shithouse attendant.

Man, if this is the best smear that someone can come up with against Obama, he might as well get sworn in tomorrow.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I looked but could not find a pict of George Bush wearing Egyptian garb, but it was not a month ago I saw on the news.[/quote]

Well, not African, but here you go:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/news/2006/11/post_242.html

ADDENDUM: I see etaco already posted these individually.

Seriously, are we considering clothes - is this my wife making me watch Oscars coverage or is this the Presidential primary of one of the two major parties?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
…Muslims don’t wear turbans. Sikh’s where turbans.

Lol. I declare this post EPIC FAILURE![/quote]

I predict that every thread that Sikkario posts in will become an epic failure.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Sikkario wrote:
You know what is funny, in the New Diet Soviet Union where the Kremlin dictates what the average Russian sees. There is a whole cult of personality based around Vladimir Putin as, “INTERNATIONAL MAN” they have fucking commercials with this nigga walking around looking stupid with Bush like that fool is educated.

Man I gotta find one of these vids, I saw it at my friend’s apartment on Russian TV.

It wreaks of propaganda.

1. Enough with the racist mouth.

2. If you are going to come down on someone for their education, surely you can do better than misusing “wreak” (reek) and inventing words (“disvalidate”) and generally bringing down the collective IQ around here.

3. Why are you still here?[/quote]

I agree. I troll for fun but he trolls because its natural.

Ghetto english HAS been shown to decrease the ability of the victims to form concepts. The language is less future-oriented and more present centered. I think that’s his problem.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
Man, if this is the best smear that someone can come up with against Obama, he might as well get sworn in tomorrow.[/quote]

Agreed. Obama is pretty much a shoe-in because he kind of has nothing of substance to run against. His positions are nebulous at best, even though he is ranked as very liberal.

I hope he wins. He is exactly what we deserve.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
Man, this whole dress up shit is ridiculous.

When Putin comes to the USA, will he wear some wrap around sun glasses a cowboy hat and a big gulp?[/quote]

Nope, baggy jeans hung just slightly below his ass, exposed boxers, an over sized sports jersey with the mandatory over sized baseball cap, crooked and backwards. He’ll be tossing up gang signs for the photo shoots.

He can got to L.A. and get himself a complimentary MS-13 tattoo.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Malevolence wrote:
Man, if this is the best smear that someone can come up with against Obama, he might as well get sworn in tomorrow.

Agreed. Obama is pretty much a shoe-in because he kind of has nothing of substance to run against. His positions are nebulous at best, even though he is ranked as very liberal.

[/quote]

You may deserve him, but I don’t.
If Ted Kennedy likes you, you are a complete asshole. Ted is as much an enemy of the U.S. as OBL.

I “hope” that Obama will “change” that outfit!

Sorry, sorry. I had to.

[quote]pat wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Malevolence wrote:

You may deserve him, but I don’t.
If Ted Kennedy likes you, you are a complete asshole. Ted is as much an enemy of the U.S. as OBL.[/quote]

A country that votes continually for tax-and-spend politicians should get exactly what it deserves. Don’t you believe in moral law? I know I do.

[quote]pat wrote:
Nope, baggy jeans hung just slightly below his ass, exposed boxers, an over sized sports jersey with the mandatory over sized baseball cap, crooked and backwards. He’ll be tossing up gang signs for the photo shoots.

He can got to L.A. and get himself a complimentary MS-13 tattoo.[/quote]

Then HH will say Putin is dressed as a Jew or whatever other minority religions you have in the US.

[quote]lixy wrote:
pat wrote:

He can got to L.A. and get himself a complimentary MS-13 tattoo.

Then HH will say Putin is dressed as a Jew or whatever other minority religions you have in the US.[/quote]

If he wants to be Ashkenazi, then he has to blend in. Its an old habit. Wonder where it came from and why? ;D

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
A country that votes continually for tax-and-spend politicians should get exactly what it deserves. Don’t you believe in moral law? I know I do.

[/quote]

Maybe we do deserve him, but I am at the age where a just don’t give a damn about moral law or laying in the bed you make. I just want things to be a-ok.

HH, do you realize that you’re acting as an agent of the Clinton campaign by posting this? Do you have something you want to tell us?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Malevolence wrote:

[/quote]

I just got around to reading the article. I didn’t care to read about a worthless attempt to smear Obama. After reading it, my opinion changed.

I think the Obama camp released these pictures. They knew that the pictures weren’t a big deal, but by putting them out there and letting them get linked to the Clinton campaign, it makes her look like the bad guy, again, while Obama remains the innocent victim of these “political tactics”.