T Nation

Pic of Obama Dressed As Muslim

President?

I don’t think much of Obama as a candidate - but putting on this garb doesn’t mean anything.

Was he ever considered Muslim? As a youth, that is?

Look at the Muslim dressed like a semi-westerner…

what is the world coming to?

We have to question why he allowed himself to be dressed up in that getup. I realize he was in Kenya, but he’s not Kenyan and he’s not a Muslim (or is he?).

Isn’t it somehow against the Koran to dress up as one of the people of Allah if you’re not? Maybe Lixy can help us here.

I looked but could not find a pict of George Bush wearing Egyptian garb, but it was not a month ago I saw on the news.

Kenya’s got less than 10% Muslims in its population. And since when Muslims have a “dress”?

WTF is that, Obama isnt even wearing their native attire. Everyone knows the official garment of muslims is a explosive vest. He looks like Aladdin.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
WTF is that, Obama isnt even wearing their native attire. Everyone knows the official garment of muslims is a explosive vest. [/quote]

Good one!

Thanks Lixy Poo, you da man!

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I looked but could not find a pict of George Bush wearing Egyptian garb, but it was not a month ago I saw on the news.[/quote]

I love the Apec photo ops.

Putin giving his “come hither” look to an aid.

In Australia?

Man, this whole dress up shit is ridiculous.

When Putin comes to the USA, will he wear some wrap around sun glasses a cowboy hat and a big gulp?

I think I’m missing a few years here but these were quick. When November comes and you need help deciding, forget about “policies” and “issues” and instead just ask yourself who would look most ridiculous in random native wear. You’ll write in Putin.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
Man, this whole dress up shit is ridiculous.

When Putin comes to the USA, will he wear some wrap around sun glasses a cowboy hat and a big gulp?[/quote]

The ones I posted weren’t representative of this but the best APEC photos I’ve seen have been the ones in which Putin looks more humiliated than a dog dressed as an elf at christmas.

You know what is funny, in the New Diet Soviet Union where the Kremlin dictates what the average Russian sees. There is a whole cult of personality based around Vladimir Putin as, “INTERNATIONAL MAN” they have fucking commercials with this guy walking around looking stupid with Bush like that fool is educated.

Man I gotta find one of these vids, I saw it at my friend’s apartment on Russian TV.

It wreaks of propaganda.

Anyways, I think Barack Obama is just some fucking idiot. Who gives a fuck what he plays dress up like.

He’s just some dumbass apologist douche.

When is a real man going to run for President, a dude like Putin for the USA.

Putin is a cheesy mofo, but he could kill Barack with his barehands.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
You know what is funny, in the New Diet Soviet Union where the Kremlin dictates what the average Russian sees. There is a whole cult of personality based around Vladimir Putin as, “INTERNATIONAL MAN” they have fucking commercials with this nigga walking around looking stupid with Bush like that fool is educated.

Man I gotta find one of these vids, I saw it at my friend’s apartment on Russian TV.

It wreaks of propaganda.[/quote]

1. Enough with the racist mouth.

2. If you are going to come down on someone for their education, surely you can do better than misusing “wreak” (reek) and inventing words (“disvalidate”) and generally bringing down the collective IQ around here.

3. Why are you still here?

So Thunderbolt, can’t have fun and jone on foreign leaders.

Bullshit is apparently the most important issue in the 2008 elections. Forget issues and voting records. If you’re looking for some bullshit to help make your decision this year, this photo is perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9AH-ufAkCU